Soundsational during Christmas ?

Hello
    I live in Europe and I have the opportunuty to go to California this december. I will visit Disneyland of course. Don you knwo if there is the Soudsational parade or there is only the christmas parade ?
    Thank you...

Re: Soundsational during Christmas ?

yes and no. they do soundsational until the day they film the christmas parade for tv. I believe its the 1st week. they dont totally decorate main street before that. There is Garland that goes across the street that hangs too low for the soundsational floats. Since they some of them in the tv parade to make it look bigger. after the show they finish it up.

• Minion

I thought Christmas at Disneyland started in November? If you visit in December I think only the Christmas Parade will be running.

Quote Originally Posted by cptphoebus View Post
    Hello
    I live in Europe and I have the opportunuty to go to California this december. I will visit Disneyland of course. Don you knwo if there is the Soudsational parade or there is only the christmas parade ?
    Thank you...
    According to the touringplans.com, which is just speculating on the time, on the week before Thanksgiving it shows Soundsational up through Friday and then the Christmas parade on Saturday. Could be wrong though.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    I thought Christmas at Disneyland started in November? If you visit in December I think only the Christmas Parade will be running.

The Holiday season begins November 12th. In the past with the start of the season A Christmas Fantasy Parade shows each day through the Holidays. It is the only DL parade during that time.

The only time you can see two parades or firework shows is if your trip overlaps a season change, or during Halloween when the regular days have one, and the Parties another.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.