Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Science Factual

Re: So, how is the Fantasy Faire?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    They've been doing it weekends during summer. I can't remember when it ends, but it was more than just a one night engagement!
    Yah it was very old school Carnation Plaza Gardens-esque.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    They've been doing it weekends during summer. I can't remember when it ends, but it was more than just a one night engagement!
    It's nice to read that Disney did keep their promise and bring the dancing back! I know that was a major concern for a lot of people who missed the old Carnation Gardens.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

• Minion

It's a nice area for what it is a meet and greet. My only complaint is the tent color seems a bit off to me. I cut through the area at most I don't spend any time in it but I think overall it's a nice touch. I was happy to see dancing there over the summer again I hope they keep it up.

• Perfect Insanity

We went when they did the AP preview. It was just my daughter and I that day. We had fun looking around. She decided not to see the Princesses that day so we just saw the Rapunzel show. We both loved it. Then later on one of my sons and I watch the Beauty and the Beast one. We both loved that one too. They are really funny. It is a great way to get out of the sun too. I do love how the area looks. It was nicely done I think.
    Princess Anna

Mom To
    Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player, 2 times All Stars Basketball Player & All Net Champ -Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

• film975

Personally, I like this Fantasy Faire next to Sleeping Beauty Castle better than what they had over at the Fantasyland Theater. It's a well-themed little area and the Royal Theatre shows are very well done.

I'd say it's not half bad. Going with the family, we never did anything there except get something to snack on from Maruice's cart, and going with my friend we saw the Tangled show at the Royal Theater and we both adored it.

I do think this was a nice addition, with the dancing at night, the shows at day, and the meet and greet, it functions pretty well as a flexible people eater that can be adjusted as need be. (With that being said, I'd like to see what the show for Frozen would be like if/when they do that).

We were there in March and it was a little crowded at times (but it was Spring Break so everything was) We did the princess meet and greet which was really not to bad at about 35 mins when we were there and we saw the Rapunzel show which was excellent. My mom, daughter and I all enjoyed it and afterwards there was a meet and greet with Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder for those who stuck around...about 6 of us! Agree that it is also a great cut through and convenient bathrooms.

• Disneyland History Lover

I like it. It's themed nicely and is well-constructed with many details. It is a small area, partly because the meet and greet building was built in front of the old transitional building, but it's big enough for what its purpose is. I do think the color of the tent is a bit too vibrant and could stand to be dialed back a bit, but other than that I think they did a good job with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12