Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Evil is Sexy

Re: who wants to go to club 33

Who ever goes, have fun! There's no way I'd go without my loving husband. I would feel absolutely guilty for the rest of my life.

Also why I'll probably not attend Sept. 13th's Villans Party. I would never forgive myself since he'll be unavailable to attend.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• -

Quote Originally Posted by mpabis525 View Post
    …to choose, you have to have some sort of Disney related contest/challenge/interview to weed out contestants and choose the right match.
    I think it should be a more “real world” selection process. If this is going to be a date, have everyone who wants to go submit a picture of themselves and list their annual salary. That should make it an easy decision.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Pmed
    if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I think it should be a more “real world” selection process. If this is going to be a date, have everyone who wants to go submit a picture of themselves and list their annual salary. That should make it an easy decision.
    Lol I love both suggestions. Contest and photos. When I gave out vmk cards I always did contest for them forgot about that this time.

sure, i'll go.
    I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die. --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
    sure, i'll go.
    Something tells me that this dude is going to be the one who gets the invite. Call it a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by CASurfer65 View Post
    Something tells me that this dude is going to be the one who gets the invite. Call it a hunch.
    Sounds like you have a crush
    if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

• Minion

Just wanted to let everyone know I have let someone know that they can go with me. If for some reason something happens whick I dout and he can't make it I will keep the PM's from everyone. I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.

thats pretty cool of you

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.
    That is cool. Even members can't invite as many people as they like.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

J...I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.
    Oh, if you invite Joe and Theresa, we'll probably get an awesome trip report.

• Minion

I do pretty good trip reports. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I will do one for club 33 and 1901

• Disney Trivia Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    That is cool. Even members can't invite as many people as they like.
    Into 1901 they can, but the member has to be there to get them in. For Club 33 they can make reservations for guests, but for 1901 unless it's something special the member has to be there with their guests. It's a really small place though, and when we went our whole (LARGE) family was there and it was pretty crowded!

• Chief Troublemaker

I do pretty good trip reports. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I will do one for club 33 and 1901
    That would be really cool. And as the kids say "Pics, or it didn't happen!" LOL. We all love to see pics of DL!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    Into 1901 they can, but the member has to be there to get them in. For Club 33 they can make reservations for guests, but for 1901 unless it's something special the member has to be there with their guests. It's a really small place though, and when we went our whole (LARGE) family was there and it was pretty crowded!
    As of Jan of this year, a member is only allowed to bring in a party of 10. On specific dates, the number drops to only black card plus 1. And yes, since the place only seats 46, two large groups can make it feel very crowded.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast