Smile My 1 day trip after 2 months of blockout.

Since I'm done with my Disneyland hangover, I decided that since I'm new to this website to post my first Trip Report.

After two months of no Disneyland because of my AP I was excited to come back to my 2nd home. I first entered Disneyland and went over to the time board to see how long waits are. I saw that Star Tours had a 15 minute wait so I went over there and found out it was actually 25 minutes! It only took my 2-3 minutes to walk to Star Tours. Can anybody tell me how it can be 25 minutes when it says 15? But, anyways I got a fastpass for it and went to one of my favorite rides, Indiana Jones. I got a single rider pass and got in the line. I got on the ride and it was great as usual and the boulder effect worked! I hated the new Mara voice, but loved the new effects.

I hopped on the DRR at NOS and got off at tomorrowland because my FP for Star Tours was active. I got in line and people didn't seem to have fun on the ride.

After that I went to Main Street Station to do something I've never done before. Can you guess what it is?

This is the end of my first part. I'll be back soon with the second part.

• Under that tree again!

Re: My 1 day trip after 2 months of blockout.

Wait times grow quickly in the morning. 15 to 25 minutes is very normal for your situation. The waits can't update as fast as the swelling park crowds grow.

You either got a fortune, or silhouette?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• New Mommy

Lilly Belle or tender seat ride??? Looking forward to reading more!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Lilly Belle or tender seat ride??? Looking forward to reading more!
    You'll see very soon!

I got to Main Street station and asked the conductor if they're doing tender seat rides and he said yes! The train came soon enough and I got to sit in the front with the engineers. It was so interesting learning about how the train system worked in Disneyland and seeing the park without the voice-over.

I got off the train and headed over to fronteirland and got on the canoes, another ride I've never been on before. I thought it was cool seeing the river from the ground and getting a workout while doing it! It was a good ride but I think that it's too much energy.

I went over to Slash Mountain while I was in the area and went in the single rider line again. Man, I love that line. Splash was a lot of fun but some of the animatronics weren't working.

I headed over to Space Mountain and got a fastpass for it. I left the park and headed over to DCA.

• New Mommy

Tender seat rides are really fun!! It is neat seeing how it all operates and talking to the engineer and fireman. Glad you got to experience it!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Wait times grow quickly in the morning. 15 to 25 minutes is very normal for your situation. The waits can't update as fast as the swelling park crowds.
    That happened over at Cars Land. I jumped into the line for Luigi's Flying Tires because it said a 15 min wait. As outline continued on, the wait time shot up, and they rerouted us through the larger line queue area.

When I walked by there 40 mins later, wait time was up to 45 mins.

When I entered DCA I first went to one of my favorites, Soarin! I again went into the single rider line when I had my first problem. I'm tired of seeing groups in the single rider line. I mean it's called the SINGLE rider line, not the multiple people line. If you want that experience wait in the stand-by line. Disney really needs to enforce a rule that only single riders can go in the line. But, I toughed it out and made it on soon enough.

I then headed over to Paradise Pier to go on my other favorite ride there, California Screamin'! But, when I made it there it was broken down, I think it had something to do with the launcher. They told us it might be open later and I crossed my fingers.

I still stayed in Paradise Pier and went on Goofy's Sky School. I did single rider and was on in an instant. It was kind of awkward sitting right next to somebody I didn't know. I had fun but being 6'4'' the ride scares me because I think I'm going to hit the beams above.

I headed over to Cars Land for my next adventure!

I apologize for the long wait, but, I'm back for more!

I got in line at RSR, single of course, and this was the longest I've waited in line all day. Just when I was about to get on, the ride broke down. Luckily they fixed it fast and started my journey. Only one animatronic didn't work and it was the last tractor. I exited the ride and went over to Gizzly River Run.

I got in the single rider line with nobody in it and unfortunately it broke down. I decided to leave and go on another ride and I decided to watch and see if they fix it fast and it turns out they did! I got in line again and was on in an instant. I got soaked on it!

I went over and tried California Screamin' again and it was running again! I did the usual(single rider) and had a blast on it. I went over to Tower of Terror and got a fastpass. I left DCA and headed back over to Disneyland.

•   
    • MaliBOOMer

Quote Originally Posted by minivan2 View Post
    When I entered DCA I first went to one of my favorites, Soarin! I again went into the single rider line when I had my first problem. I'm tired of seeing groups in the single rider line. I mean it's called the SINGLE rider line, not the multiple people line. If you want that experience wait in the stand-by line. Disney really needs to enforce a rule that only single riders can go in the line. But, I toughed it out and made it on soon enough.

I then headed over to Paradise Pier to go on my other favorite ride there, California Screamin'! But, when I made it there it was broken down, I think it had something to do with the launcher. They told us it might be open later and I crossed my fingers.

I still stayed in Paradise Pier and went on Goofy's Sky School. I did single rider and was on in an instant. It was kind of awkward sitting right next to somebody I didn't know. I had fun but being 6'4'' the ride scares me because I think I'm going to hit the beams above.

I headed over to Cars Land for my next adventure!
    Groups are aloud in the Single Rider line. You just wont ride together. It's a line used to fill otherwise empty seats and is not restricted to people traveling alone.

With that out of the way, I am enjoying reading your TR very much.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

Did you go yesterday? I went for the first time in a couple years, and because of the heat the parks were about as dead as I've ever seen them. My buddy and I got on every ride nearly instantly.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by minivan2 View Post
    I hopped on the DRR at NOS and got off at tomorrowland because my FP for Star Tours was active. I got in line and people didn't seem to have fun on the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by socalfun View Post
    I went on the Disneyland Railroad at New Orleans Square and got off at Tomorrowland because my Fastpass for Star Tours was active. I got on the ride and people on the ride were not having fun.

Sorry if I confused you!

Quote Originally Posted by PrototypeX85 View Post
    Did you go yesterday? I went for the first time in a couple years, and because of the heat the parks were about as dead as I've ever seen them. My buddy and I got on every ride nearly instantly.
    No I went a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Groups are aloud in the Single Rider line. You just wont ride together. It's a line used to fill otherwise empty seats and is not restricted to people traveling alone.

With that out of the way, I am enjoying reading your TR very much.
    I do understand that the single rider line is supposed to fill the empty seats, but my main problem is the groups because I go to the parks alone all the time.