• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event - "Sword In The Stone" Screening

A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event

Passholders can rediscover the humor and magic in The Sword in the Stone at a Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event that celebrates the 50th anniversary of this classic animated film——now available for the first time on Blu-ray Combo Pack.

Movie Summary
    Take an amazing journey with a young orphan named "Wart" and the extraordinary wizard Merlin. According to legend, only someone with the purest character and inner strength can pull the enchanted sword from the stone and claim the throne of England. Armed with newfound confidence and the power of friendship, Wart discovers his destiny and learns the best magic is the kind you find inside yourself!
    Dates and Times

• Friday, August 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM
    • Friday, August 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Movie screening is approximately 80 minutes.
    Film Screening Location

Event Registration and Wristband Distribution

• Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at 12:00 PM on the day of the event at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park
    • All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member to check event availability and to register and receive an event wristband. Photo ID may be required.
    • Registration must be completed in person at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
    • This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the movie screening as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
    • It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
    • For assistance, you may contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277). .

Wristbands

• Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for one (1) screening time on the event day and will receive an event wristband for that designated screening.
    • Event wristbands are required for admission to the designated event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned screening time on the event day.
    • Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
    • Due to limited capacity in the theater, wristbands do not guarantee seating and seating will be based on availability.
    • Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.

Additional Information

• Valid theme park admission is required.
    • The Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House will open 15 minutes prior to the screening start time for registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands.
    • The theater will remain open until the screening time or until the theater has reached capacity, whichever occurs first.
    • Late arrivals after the start of the screening will not be accommodated.
    • Information and event elements are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions.

Parking

• Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
    • Parking lot trams will operate until their normally scheduled times.
    • Standard parking fees apply.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

Re: A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event - "Sword In The Stone" Screening

They should also do an actual sword pulling ceremony!!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• Minion

Re: A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event - "Sword In The Stone" Screening

ORWEN: This is the best news I've heard in a long time! I just LOVE The Sword in the Stone. Merlin is a very good friend of ours!!! So is Wart!!

ORGOCH: Well ain't I been sayin', fer years, that Mad Madame Mim's my best brewin' buddy?

• Nor Cal AP'er

I need to move to So-Cal!!!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!