Thread: AP upgrade

AP upgrade

Is it possible to upgrade a dl deluxe ap to a premium one. .. the One good at both dl and wdw?

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Re: AP upgrade

you mean Premier and yes. I asked at the ticket booth Wednesday and they said yes you would just pay the difference.

Premier site: Disney Premier Passport | Disney Tickets | Disney Parks!
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

One word of caution, you would need to do this in person. Unfortunately, they do NOT do this over the phone or by internet. So, if they increase the price before you upgrade, you would need to cover the difference between what you paid and the price when you actually upgrade.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    One word of caution, you would need to do this in person. Unfortunately, they do NOT do this over the phone or by internet. So, if they increase the price before you upgrade, you would need to cover the difference between what you paid and the price when you actually upgrade.
    They also don't offer any discounts on the Premier pass. We upgrade our premiums every year just before we go on our Florida trip. This year we had a discount on our Premium passes through work's entertainment services. When we upgraded it was the difference in price from what we paid and the full value of the Premier pass.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."