Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stories of recent Disney Magic?

While not out of the ordinary, my youngest hit the magical 40" last June. With 3 kids, one being special needs it is very difficult to split up and let the older kids ride the bigger rides. So we were finally able to do many of the big rides together as a family for the first time. The jumping up and down with excitement, that is what it is all about! I remember the first time I was tall enough, and allowed to ride the then escalator up to ride Space Mountain

Thank-you to the CMs yesterday at Poohs corner for for hunting down that Snickerdoodle for my son even though there were none in the case. It made him very happy.

I also want to commend Disney on their extraordinary efforts to make their parks magical and accessable to those with special needs. Thank-you

My biggest and most memorable Disney Magic happened not in Disneyland but in NYC! I was interning in DC and a friend and I decided we had to make a weekend trip to the big apple seeing as neither us had ever been to the east coast before and didn't know when we would get a chance to go back.

We had a full day of touring and our last stop was Times Square. I asked my friend if I could see the theatre for the Lion King on Broadway. She of course said yes, knowing I had been obsessed with the music from the play since I was a teen but never having the opportunity to see it. We headed over and I began taking pictures outside of the entrance, posters etc. Already so happy to be seeing the theatre, The guy manning the door did us one better and let us take pics in the lobby.

While I wandered, he asked my friend why I was taking pics if we didn't have tickets to the show. She told him that I was Disney's number one fan (to my non-Disney friends I am, lol) and had always wanted to see the show. He told us to follow him and whipped out two tickets for seats in the lower level! We thanked him all the way up the escalator and quickly found our seats. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and teared up during the finale. On the way out we thanked him again and he just smiled and gave us a nod. He probably has no idea how big of a dream he made come true and he probably could have gotten in a lot of trouble if anyone found out but I was so grateful and to this day my friend and I can't stop talking about how lucky we were.

CHRISTINA&JUSTIN

• Local Animatronic @ Dland

ticket booth in front of Main Street Cinema

For New Year's 2011 and wanted to make Big Thunder Mountain Railroad the first ride of the year cuz it was after midnight. The cast member at the entrance said, "How many here?" it was me, my mom, and sister "3" we said. "ok take these" and he handed us some fastpasses!!! We said thank you a million times and my mom said, "This is going to be a great year!"
    -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
    Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

These are all such fabulous stories! I can't wait to take my kids for their first ever trip to the parks in just a few weeks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12