• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Disney California Adventure Park After-Hours Event for Annual Passholders

This has just been announced:

A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event

At this Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event, Passholders can experience select Disney California Adventure Park attractions, merchandise and dining locations for an additional 3 hours after regular Disney California Adventure Park closing.
    Special Gift
    In celebration of The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition—releasing for the first time on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and HD Digital on October 1, 2013—registered attendees can also get a special gift upon exiting the event (while supplies last).
    Dates

• Thursday, September 5, 2013
    • Thursday, September 19, 2013

Times
    After regular park closing on these days (currently scheduled at 8:00 PM) until 11:00 PM.
    Event Registration and Wristband Distribution

• Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at noon on the day of the event near Ticket Booth #4 in the Main Entrance Esplanade at the Disneyland Resort.
    • All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member to check event availability and to register and receive an event wristband. Photo ID may be required.
    • Registration must be completed in person near Ticket Booth #4 in the Main Entrance Esplanade on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
    • Registration and distribution of event wristbands will continue while event wristband supplies last.
    • This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the event as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
    • It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
    • For assistance, you may contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277).

Wristbands

• Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered and will receive an event wristband.
    • Event wristbands are required for admission to the event and wristbands are only valid on the event day.
    • Space is limited and distribution of event wristbands will be subject to availability and capacity.
    • Guests who have received an event wristband may present their valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passport, theme park admission and event wristband to enter the event up until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event. Wristbands will continue to be distributed into the event hours, based on availability.
    • If you wish to exit Disney California Adventure Park throughout the normal operating day or during the special event, you may re-enter, up until 10:30 PM (or 30 minutes prior to the end of the event), with valid hand stamp, theme park admission, event wristband, and valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passport.
    • Valid theme park admission is required.
    • Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.

Parking

• Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
    • Mickey & Friends parking trams and Toy Story shuttles will continue to run until 12:30 AM; however, shuttle service to all other Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.
    • Standard parking fees apply.

Select Event Attractions
    Currently, the select attractions scheduled to be available for the event include:

• Disney Animation Building
    • Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
    • Red Car Trolley
    • Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
    • It's Tough to be a Bug!
    • Princess Dot Puddle Park
    • Francis' Ladybug Boogie
    • Flik's Flyers
    • Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
    • Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies
    • Soarin' Over California
    • Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
    • The Bakery Tour
    • Radiator Springs Racers
    • Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
    • Luigi's Flying Tires
    • The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure*
    • California Screamin'*
    • Mickey's Fun Wheel*
    • Goofy's Sky School*
    • Golden Zephyr*
    • Jumpin' Jellyfish*
    • King Triton's Carousel*
    • Toy Story Midway Mania! (closed on Thursday, September 19, 2013 for refurbishment)

*Paradise Pier attractions will be unavailable at the start of event, in preparation for the 8:15 PM performance of World of Color. Paradise Pier attractions will be reopened around 9:00 PM following the conclusion of the show.
    Select Event Dining Locations
    Currently, the select dining locations scheduled to be available for the event include:

• Award Wieners
    • Taste Pilot's Grill
    • Pacific Wharf Café
    • Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
    • Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.
    • Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta*
    • Bayside Brews
    • Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
    • Mortimer's Market
    • Fairfax Market
    • Flo's V8 Café
    • Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (closes at 9:00 PM)
    • Corn Dog Castle (closes at 9:00 PM)
    • Cove Bar (closes at 9:00 PM)

Select Event Merchandise Locations
    Currently, the select merchandise locations scheduled to be available for the event include:

• Gone Hollywood
    • Off the Page
    • Rushin' River Outfitters
    • Games of the Boardwalk*
    • Sideshow Shirts*
    • Treasures in Paradise
    • Los Feliz Five & Dime
    • Elias & Co.
    • Julius Katz & Sons
    • Big Top Toys
    • Kingswell Camera Shop
    • Atwater Ink & Paint
    • Trolley Treats
    • Fly 'n' Buy
    • Tower Hotel Gifts
    • Oswald's
    • Ramone's House of Body Art
    • Radiator Springs Curious
    • Embarcadero Gifts
    • Sarge's Surplus Hut
    • Midway Mercantile

*Paradise Pier merchandise locations will be unavailable at the start of event, in preparation for the 8:15 PM performance of World of Color. Paradise Pier merchandise locations will be reopened around 9:00 PM following the conclusion of the show.

• Information and event elements, such as applicable days and times of the event, participating locations and attractions and product and service offerings may vary, and are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions. The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location, and may involve long wait periods.
    Source: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/california-adventure-after-hours-event-for-passholders/
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Disney California Adventure Park After-Hours Event for Annual Passholders

Wow thats awesome! any idea what the gift will be? I hope its a pin ^_^

Edit:

I am hoping to go both days MC meet up?
    if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

• Mouseke-Awesome

Okay, this sounds like fun!!! I'm driving into town that day so this might have to be added to my schedule

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

• Selfie Expert

I was just about to post this!

It's the last day our APs are valid (9/5) and we will actually be in town, so I'm pretty sure it's fate.

So excited!!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

I'm guessing the special gift is a Little Mermaid bag (for any of you who went to the 58th ann. presentations at the Opera House, you know what I mean). I'd love to go, but I'm in school :/

• -

Too bad this is during the work week.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

I couldn't be more excited for this. The 19th is right in the middle of our anniversary trip to DLR, and we had already planned to go to Carthay Circle and then watch WoC. Awesome that we'll get to stay afterward!

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Too bad this is during the work week.
    Yes, it's very disappointing that the majority of these AP things are on workweek nights, shutting a lot of us out. Makes me feel like an unwanted stepchild.

• Disney Geek wannabe

I will also be there on the 19th!
    “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”
    A.A. Milne

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Yes, it's very disappointing that the majority of these AP things are on workweek nights, shutting a lot of us out. Makes me feel like an unwanted stepchild.
    But on weekend nights DCA is already open until 10PM or 11PM, or now even Midnight on Fridays in September and October. This is an extra late night for AP's on weeknights when the park normally closes at 8PM, but gets to stay open until 11PM for extra fun.

How crowded was the event? I'd like to go, but won't be able to make it until about 6pm. Were the wristbands all gone by then?

I don't care about the Little Mermaid magnet, but would hate to go there and then only get to stay for a couple hours. Thanks!