Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has Anyone Else Here Have Had Dreams OR Lucid Dreams About Being At Disneyland?

In my "alternative Disneyland" dreams they are always anxiety driven, that I should always be somewhere else in the " strange" park or I just wasted a large sum of time doing strange events at Disneyland instead of riding attractions. The best I ever came to a "real" attraction was a combination of snow white, alice and Pinocchio. I still remember that dream for all of the Disneyland dreams, it was the most fun.

as for Insomnia, I use disneyland to put me to sleep, but I walk step by step from Floral Mickey, thru the tunnel, I never make it pass the flagpole

• The Pumpkin King

Re: Has Anyone Else Here Have Had Dreams OR Lucid Dreams About Being At Disneyland?

Great stories everyone!

• Blew By You

Definitely. When I was a Blue Bayou CM, I had a reoccuring dream of being the only person working the Blue Bayou: reservations, hosting, waiter, busboy, cook, cashier. It was always busy and hectic. But I was cool and collected. Even after I left, I still had that dream but it finally went away.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I often dream of versions of Disneyland, though it usually involves some kind of disastrous experience - I'm a very anxious person and this always seems to express itself in my dreams as being in very frustrating situations at my favorite places!

For example... Why am I in Disneyland with no shoes? Really, brain? Haha
    I laughed when I read this, because I've had the "no shoes" dream many, many times. Never at Disneyland, but about everywhere else.

About 90% of my Disneyland dreams have one of two recurring themes:
    -Traveling to the parks, but never making it past the front gates.
    -Only making it to Main Street and seeing it has turned into some type of mall.

I had one dream after watching that 2012 movie where several different natural disasters struck while I was in the park. I just remember running down Main Street in waist deep water trying to get out.

Another neat one was where I was in Frontierland and saw the Casa de Fritos building. For some reason I had a map with several extinct rides listed on it.

Sure, I've dreamed about being at Disneyland. I'm not skilled at the lucid dreaming thing, because that would be awesome, but regular dreams? Sure. Disney in dreams is a lot different than Disney for real. I dream about the stage where I work, too, though I think I come at it from a different angle than usual, and maybe we Disney fans see it differently in dreams than regular people.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

All the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY
    ~HAKUNA MATATA~
    Amanda

• The Pumpkin King

Awesome!

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I've had many Disneyland dreams over the years. The one that 'bothers' me the most is the one where I am in Fantasyland and there is a secondary exit out the back. For some reason I ALWAYS go out it and find myself in a residential area and absolutely no evidence of Disneyland anywhere near. The rest of the dream is trying to find the regular entrance to Disneyland and never quite doing it.

A more enjoyable dream is one where I am living above Main Street.

Another odd one is an alternative Jungle Cruise where there are walkways alongside the waterway where the boats go.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• The Pumpkin King

I have had a few crazy dreams about Indiana Jones and Thunder Mountain.

Thats funny i had a dream last night that i was a guest viewing the new jack skeleton animatronic in the stretching room along with new effects in the mansion during the holiday season.

Oh wait another dream i had I was granted permisson to view the new country bears jamboree show being installed in California Adventure. I was so happy with tears from my eyes. I wanted to actually touch the bears but my mom said no.

• Under that tree again!

My Disney Park dreams tend to be about the same thing. Meeting a friend who I don't associate with the parks and hanging out with them in the resort.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Local Animatronic @ Dland

ticket booth in front of Main Street Cinema

I come to life at night (read my stories) and I stare out into Main Street during the day. I am in Disneyland 24/7.
    -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
    Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12