Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

•   
    • Minion

Re: Old Fastpass trick

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain View Post
    Obvious question. Who would let a 6 year old wander around on their own anyway? HELLO!
    To be fair, I've seen a lot of kids wandering around the Fastpass machines and touching them (the robots for Star Tours for instance) while Mom and Dad are getting the passes. They're not going anywhere; they're exploring their immediate area. And honestly, if a little kid sees a button they are probably going to push it and see what it does. It's not as if this kid held up a convenience store.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    wow people! it aint stealing! it has no value to it and it's basically trash.
    Regardless of its value, if you take something that neither belongs to you nor are you entitled to, it is stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    To be fair, I've seen a lot of kids wandering around the Fastpass machines and touching them (the robots for Star Tours for instance) while Mom and Dad are getting the passes. They're not going anywhere; they're exploring their immediate area. And honestly, if a little kid sees a button they are probably going to push it and see what it does. It's not as if this kid held up a convenience store.
    While that may be true, as a responsible parent, if my kids pushed a button and had additional fastpasses distributed to them that they weren’t entitled to, I would turn them in to the nearest worker.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Disney Obsessed

I would normally be annoyed by unsupervised children BUT if I walked up to get a FP and some adorable 6 year old was standing there pushing a button and handing them to me I would probably die of laughter and thinks its cute.

At least he didn't horde them?

OP- super cute story. I do NOT recall this button... but I was much older than you and probably never looked down for it... Surprised my sister who is your age didn't find it though! She was very curious about everything!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    I would normally be annoyed by unsupervised children BUT if I walked up to get a FP and some adorable 6 year old was standing there pushing a button and handing them to me I would probably die of laughter and thinks its cute.
    I would think it was cute at first, too. I would then wonder where this kids parents were and why they are letting him get away with stealing passes. I would also wonder why the Disney people didn’t say something either.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234