Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Which celebrity would you bring to Disneyland?

John Wayne you pilgrims.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Tony Baxter - to hear his stories and see the Park through his eyes!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

Noel Fielding OR Dean O'Gorman & Aidan Turner together. They'd definitely embrace the whole childlike quality and enjoy the park for how magical it can be Plus I know they've never been so it would make it that much more adorable (y'know, getting them ear hats and all that jazz :3)

Quote Originally Posted by USS Seawolf View Post
    Ted Nugent
    That's a bingo.

Or Uncle Si.

Or Bill Dance.

There's a theme here.

Also- Miley Cyrus. Definitely.
    Last edited by Wall to Wall Creep; 09-09-2013 at 03:58 AM.

If I could bring anyone with me to Disneyland -- anyone at all -- I'd love to have my mom back for a single day and go to the park with her. We never did that when she was alive, and she's been gone for 11 years now. I'd love to have one day of fun with her and share all those laughs like that.

If I had to pick a living person to go to the park with I think I'd like to pick Tony Baxter, on the condition that he would be able to tell me all the secrets of things that were planned or talked about for all the attractions. That would be the most fascinating and exciting day.

If I had to pick a really "famous" person, like a celebrity from TV or movies, I think I would enjoy going to Disneyland with someone who would have fun reactions to all the rides and attractions...I think Aretha Franklin would be fun, especially if she wore one of her famous hats!

• Bring back the Keelboats!

The part about your mom brought a tear to my eye! I would love for my dad to have been able to go one more time. I can still hear him laughing all the way through the Matterhorn!

Quote Originally Posted by BradyNBradleysMom View Post
    If I could bring anyone with me to Disneyland -- anyone at all -- I'd love to have my mom back for a single day and go to the park with her. We never did that when she was alive, and she's been gone for 11 years now. I'd love to have one day of fun with her and share all those laughs like that.

If I had to pick a living person to go to the park with I think I'd like to pick Tony Baxter, on the condition that he would be able to tell me all the secrets of things that were planned or talked about for all the attractions. That would be the most fascinating and exciting day.

If I had to pick a really "famous" person, like a celebrity from TV or movies, I think I would enjoy going to Disneyland with someone who would have fun reactions to all the rides and attractions...I think Aretha Franklin would be fun, especially if she wore one of her famous hats!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Disney Obsessed

^^^^ you two make me cry! My parents are still here, for now. My dad is battling cancer- and winning, very very winning. So I am not going to lose him yet BUT the thought of going and my parents are there with us anymore makes me terribly sad.

I guess a celebrity would be Robin Williams as well- he just seems like a person I want to be friends with - who will laugh at the same things I do...

BUT really- I have a baby nephew who is 7 months, and no children of my own yet - and when I imagine who I would want with me the most at disneyland- out of anyone ever- its my nephew and my future children. I can't wait to share disney with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BogLurch View Post
    Abraham Lincoln.

I think I might have to cover his ears during bits of Great Moments though.
    Why do you say that?

Weird no one has mentioned Walt Disney yet. I'll throw his hat in the ring. Walt would make it very interesting because he could tell you ALL of the stories about the park. However, he would also be shifty eyed the entire time, looking for faults in everything and he wouldn't be able to relax. So I don't know, maybe Roy Disney Jr? Or some famous Disney animator like Ollie Johnston or someone like that.

• Disney Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
    Weird no one has mentioned Walt Disney yet. I'll throw his hat in the ring. Walt would make it very interesting because he could tell you ALL of the stories about the park. However, he would also be shifty eyed the entire time, looking for faults in everything and he wouldn't be able to relax. So I don't know, maybe Roy Disney Jr? Or some famous Disney animator like Ollie Johnston or someone like that.
    some one did on the first page... somewhere...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12