• #bringevilback

WOC GAC seating?

I was just there tonight and saw WOC and was wondering why they seat those accompanying GAC holders in the benches only to ask repeatedly for someone to move whenever a new GAC who requires seating arrives. Why do they not wait until right before the show and fill in unneeded seats instead? I feel bad making someone move, even if I know they don't need the seat, plus you have those people (there was a whole group tonight) who don't move and unless the CM makes them move (which he didn't) you end up with people needing the seats but not having them available. Yes, you could argue wanting to sit with your family, but once people come, they get bumped out (or should) anyway. Thoughts, ideas, comments?

• Evil is Sexy

Re: WOC GAC seating?

My Father-in-law recently needed to use the GAC seating for WOC. He didn't actually have a GAC, his knee just gave out half-way through the day and was trying to tough it out by limping around, so we asked a WOC CM if he would be allowed to sit with the other people with physical issues. It was also supposed to be a surprise, so she came and grabbed him and Mom 10 minutes before the show started. The rest of us youngin's had no thought at all about joining them, as we were capable of standing to watch the show.

I think, if you don't need the seats, don't use them. It's like handicapped restroom stalls. I see perfectly fine, normal people using them all the time. Everytime I do, I pray that someone who really needs the stall (in a chair or with a walker) is waiting outside it when they come out, so they can see they were hogging a stall meant for certain guests. It never happens, of course. Like wishing a cop would pull out behind that jack-hole speeder. LOL.

I do, however, think they should have a small section to the side of the GAC seating for family who want to see the show along side their GAC family members.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• #bringevilback

There is standing room and room for scooters around the benches for standing family members, and the CM kept saying those without a lanyard (given to GAC holders when they enter the area) would need to stand up, but the guests ignored him, he didn't enforce it, and they snickered about it as he walked away. I was fuming (and this was before they stacked their 10-12 year olds on their laps, filling the in between spaces those behind them would use to see the show, for a total of 4 adults, and 2-3 kids on the bench for the show) and wished I had a drink to spill on them, (by accident of course, you know how hard it is to have one arm in an above the elbow cast...) but I didn't, not that I'd ever be able to actually bring myself to do that! What happened to common curtesy?

• Evil is Sexy

Man. If you ever do have an accident with your drink, make sure someone nearby is filming. Please.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~