Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Minion

Re: River Belle Terrace to Get New Menu. Mickey Mouse Pancakes Will Be Removed

I am at RBT having breakfast right now. The menu boards have not been changed yet and everything is still available, but the new menu items are on display and are also available.
    Last edited by Ron W; 09-21-2013 at 08:29 PM.

• "I don't like the color"

If this rumor is true, then it is another a$$inine decision by TDA, of which Michael Colglazier bears the brunt
    of responsibility. He may go down in Disneyland history as being just as bad a president of the Resort as Pressler.
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

WDW has Mickey waffles

We never do a sit down breakfast in the park, but it IS my tradition to have the Mickey pancakes during the meet there on anniversary weekend. So I will be sad if they do go.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Minion

DSC_0018_01 by socal_ron, on Flickr

DSC_0019 by socal_ron, on Flickr

DSC_0020 by socal_ron, on Flickr

DSC_0021 by socal_ron, on Flickr

• Minion

Thank you for the pictures, Ron. I think it's safe to say at this point that the menu is simply receiving additions rather than subtractions. I also noticed that the person who started this thread only posted that one thing and hasn't been back.

• Minion

At this point it's still transitional since they don't have the new menus yet. They might just be serving the old items until the new menus arrive. We will have to wait and see what happens when the new menus are posted.

• Minion

Well that's very true and I did consider it...but that way of doing it seems odd to me. Normally when Disney rolls out an entirely new menu, they close down the restaurant for a while and reopen with all the changes already in place. You'd think that they would have shut the place down and removed the pancake griddle if they really intended to stop serving pancakes.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandTraveler View Post
    It's seems that the actual "cooking" aspect is being removed saving on some manpower. It's more like fast food - serving foods that are easily pre-made and quickly reheated (which they could also do with pancakes). There are food servers and cashiers. Say goodbye to thought of the River Belle Terrace being any kind of restaurant.
    This was my thought exactly - however, if they're adding back in dinner "plates" that sounds to me like hot, cooked items, so why kill the cooks in the morning only to bring them in at night?
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• See Ya Real Soon!

Disneyland Today on Facebook announced "new food options" at River Belle Terrace.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345