Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16

    • Namaste and Good Luck
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    At a baring of 3.25
    Posts
    160

    Re: Please put the Great Movie Ride in DCA

    I wasn't a fan of that ride when I went to Florida.
    Rebel Justin
    Back & Reporting for Duty!

    My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
    Tomorrowland Stores


  2. #17

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287

    Re: Please put the Great Movie Ride in DCA

    I get so confused....first people are upset because dca has off the shelf or copied rides and then peole want copied rides in the park.....I don't care what they put in the park...oh ...except I wish they would stick to non-kiddy rides...LOL...but they seemt o want to put more of thiose in...*sigh*

  3. #18

    • Live from Progress City
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    117

    Re: Please put the Great Movie Ride in DCA

    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I get so confused....first people are upset because dca has off the shelf or copied rides and then peole want copied rides in the park.....I don't care what they put in the park...oh ...except I wish they would stick to non-kiddy rides...LOL...but they seemt o want to put more of thiose in...*sigh*
    I think the key would be to not directly clone the Great Movie Ride... just the general concept. After all, it's a pretty neat concept. Imagine something on par with IOA's Spiderman ride, except carrying you through 100 years of film scenes?

    Then there's always the Great Muppet Movie Ride, if they choose to dust off those plans.

    Not to mention, the Chinese Theater at D/MGM is just *cool*

  4. #19

    • What have I done?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, OC
    Posts
    749

    Re: Please put the Great Movie Ride in DCA

    Quote Originally Posted by MiklCraw4d
    Then there's always the Great Muppet Movie Ride, if they choose to dust off those plans.
    I would be the happiest DCA fan alive if they did that! However seeing as how we have the Muppet 3D Movies I doubt it will EVER materialize. If it did, in celebration I would buy my entire family PAP's LOL

    "This guy!"

  5. #20

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Monrovia, CA
    Posts
    314

    Re: Please put the Great Movie Ride in DCA

    I'd love to see them revive and adapt the old Muppet Movie Ride idea from years back. I think it would be a lot of fun and a great fit for the Millionaire building.

  6. #21

    • Live from Progress City
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    117

    Re: Please put the Great Movie Ride in DCA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I'd love to see them revive and adapt the old Muppet Movie Ride idea from years back. I think it would be a lot of fun and a great fit for the Millionaire building.
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loved that idea... I'm sure it'd be a hilarious ride if they could get the right creative team on board. A nice, entertaining dark ride that everyone can enjoy... an innovative concept!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Idea] Great movie ride in DCA
    By DLLocal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:10 PM
  2. DCA: Great Movie Ride?
    By CaliforniaAdventurer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 12:47 PM
  3. Great Movie Ride
    By EricMontreal22 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:10 PM
  4. Great Movie Ride Help!
    By moviemouse1117 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 03:32 PM
  5. Ride Discussion: The Great Movie Ride.
    By tloolgb in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 03:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •