DCA limited time magic after hours event crowded?

I was wondering if anyone that went to the AP after hours event on the 5th could tell me how crowded it was. We were thinking of going, but not if the park is gonna be really bogged down and crazy. Were lines extremely long, and do you think it was worth it to make the trip?

Thanks!

Re: DCA limited time magic after hours event crowded?

We went on the 5th. We got to the park around 6pm, got our wristband right away. It was not crowded at all. I don't think too many people knew about it as we were walking around some people were asking about the wrist bands. It might be busier tonight though, but I am sure it won't be bad. We are going again tonight.

• #bringevilback

There were quite a few people getting wristbands when I was leaving at 1245... I picked one up and will head back around 8, hopefully it won't be too crowded!

Did they reopen Screamin after WOC last time?

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post

Did they reopen Screamin after WOC last time?
    Yes they did. And they keep the world of color fountains on the whole time too.

• #bringevilback

Wow, it was crowded! I was there earlier with my niece and lines for rides and food were way longer tonight! After walking my ToT (45 min) then RSR (60 min and SR line back to the enterance!) I headed to CS where the line was back to the ice cream store front and quickly growing as everyone waited for it to reopen after WOC. The line moved quickly though, but after that I was done. I got my cheesy magnet and headed home.

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    Wow, it was crowded! I was there earlier with my niece and lines for rides and food were way longer tonight! After walking my ToT (45 min) then RSR (60 min and SR line back to the enterance!) I headed to CS where the line was back to the ice cream store front and quickly growing as everyone waited for it to reopen after WOC. The line moved quickly though, but after that I was done. I got my cheesy magnet and headed home.
    Really? Last time the lines were very short starting around 9. Except RSR which always has a line but ToT screamin soarin grizzly and Midway Mania were all short lines the last time they did this event.

• #bringevilback

Those ride times were from between 830-845 but even walking out around 930 it still felt crowded. I arrived around 815 and the trams were 50-75% full coming into the park.