Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasmic Idea

• Having a Grand Day!

Re: Fantasmic Idea

Here is a new intro to the show:

Woman: "Welcome to Fantasmic! Tonight our friend and host Mickey Mouse uses his vivid imagination to create magical imagery for all to enjoy!"
    Donald: "Aw, Phooey! I can do it better than that Mouse!"
    Woman: "Hey, How'd you get in here????"
    Donald: "Let's just say Mickey is a little.... Tied Up! Out of my Way Toots, I'ts my show now! Hahahaha. *clears throat* Welcome to Fantasdon!"
    Woman: "Fantasdon? What kind of name is that"
    Donald: *Audible Anger* "Let's try again... Welcome to Fantasdon!Tonight our friend and host Donald Duck (That's Me) uses his vivid imagination to create magical imagery, twice as better than that of Mickey Mouse, for all to enjoy! Nothing is more wonderful than the imagination, for in a moment, you can experience a beautiful fantasy or an exciting adventure! But beware, nothing is more powerful than the imagination, for it can expand you greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare! Hey, Who wrote this stuff?"
    Woman: "Don't Look at Me..."
    Donald: "Are the Power's of Donald's Incredible imagination strong enougth, and bright enougth. To withstand the evil forces that invade Donald's Dream... Of course!"
    Start of the show, with a new water sequence that is twice as large as mickey's, but not without problems for Donald. Then Continue as normal.

A fun way to end Donald's reign would be at the Malificent Scene, where by this time Donald is to scared to even try to defeat the dragon, and Mickey Comes in, and they both save the day, together. Then donald learns the importance of friendship, teamwork... etc...

What do you think?

• Disney Prince

I LOVE it!!!!

you can also have Donald going through all the sequences dazed and confused and constantly getting wet! plus, you can add in brand new sequences like a Stitch-Elvis sequence where he gets on Donald's nerves.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

I would like to see both the goofy and donald version....How about a Minnie version with all male villans...lol....Except the viland are not trying to defeat minnie persay....lol...j/k

But yea....the Fantasdon would be cool....maybe the fantasdon and Gooftasmic could be like fantasmic seen from the view of donald and goofy

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Or we could have Fantasmic 1.5 with Timon and Pumba proving they were both there the entire time....*rolls eyes*

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

lol....very....diffrent....how abouta show where tom sawyer accidentally stumbles into Mickeys Imagination...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12