Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• formerly very helpful

Re: A Capt Hook trip report for Sept. 24, 2013=Ariel's new dress and a surprise for m

Great trip report. I'm jealous of all the beautiful ladies you get to be around.

Re: A Capt Hook trip report for Sept. 24, 2013=Ariel's new dress and a surprise for m

I always enjoy your reports and pictures - I really like the ones of Ariel spinning - they are quite artistic looking!

• Newbie.

Great trip report! You said "So I went on to the bridge that took me over to the island and once there I had a hard time trying to find Jack Sparrow." I didn't know there was a bridge to the island. How does The Columbia pass by if there is a bridge? Where is it? It has been several years since I was at the park.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• Done with MC.

Nice pics and TR Captain!

Quote Originally Posted by BradyNBradleysMom View Post
    Capt Hook you take the best photos. I always enjoy your trip reports. The pictures you share are always so full of joy and life, and when you talk to the characters and interact with them something magical happens and I can just feel the energy in their faces like they are truly thrilled to be having that picture made with you. They always look JUST LIKE they do in the movies when they are in pictures with you. I love your attitude towards life and I am so grateful you keep posting these trip reports. They are SO MUCH FUN!!!
    I agree! I always love your wonderful pictures and trip reports!

Even though the pics of Ariel spinning are a little blurry, I like them because you can definitely see the sparkles. Great job!
    Last edited by GraceLovesGoofy; 10-02-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

•   
    • Fresno Follies

Blog Entries

Thanks for making this one extra long than your normal reports. (More to enjoy)

• Queen Elsa

Thanks all and sorry about the blurryness on the Ariel photos. Not sure when I be back at the park for this month but I hope it be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by EpTxGuy View Post
    Great trip report! You said "So I went on to the bridge that took me over to the island and once there I had a hard time trying to find Jack Sparrow." I didn't know there was a bridge to the island. How does The Columbia pass by if there is a bridge? Where is it? It has been several years since I was at the park.
    I'm guessing he meant barge/raft. I'm pretty sure there's no bridge, but I've been wrong before.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by GraceLovesGoofy View Post
    I'm guessing he meant barge/raft. I'm pretty sure there's no bridge, but I've been wrong before.
    Your right I didn't know how to spell barge. I DO EMENT I stink in spelling, Spelling never been my thing I was bad in school with it as well. Infact my whole family can't spell good.

• Goofy

wonderful trip report thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Your right I didn't know how to spell barge. I DO EMENT I stink in spelling, Spelling never been my thing I was bad in school with it as well. Infact my whole family can't spell good.
    You are doing great! Your trip reports are my favorite.

• Queen Elsa

Thanks like I told 2 people on SUNDAY from Mice Chat sorry forgot there MC names but anyways when I do my next one it will be my 93rd trip report that I will be doing.

• Laughing Last..

Great trip report Hook! Always look forward to your reports and the pictures that accompany them. I really liked one of the Ariel spining photos, all was blurred except her face. That was indeed a really artsy fartsy picture. Really cool. Cruella de Ville has nothing on you Captain!
    Keep up the trip reports, they are entertaining and fun!
    LOS ANGELES
    ANGELS
    OF ANAHEIM
    WHAT A STUPID NAME

CALIFORNIA ANGELS FOREVER

Baseball is our religion
    The stadium our cathedral
    Beer and peanuts our sacrament

What a wonderful report. Thank you for sharing.

I agree with the fairies that your shirt is pretty scary. That is a bad pirate on that shirt and Tink should know! But I am more worried about Cruella de Ville. She is wearing a coat made out of little white dogs, like ME!
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

• Queen Elsa

I got this photo on Sunday when I was at Disneyland and it does go with this trip report. U can tell Tink didn't want any part of me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast