Thread: Gumshoe Gallop

• Biggest Disney Fan

Gumshoe Gallop

Hello! Longtime Lurker but love Micechat. Anyway, how does the Gumshoe Gallop work? And I'm a little hesitant to go because I am new but is it often for newcomers to go to these events? Thanks in Advance!

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Re: Gumshoe Gallop

Hey welcome to MiceChat! Well, it looks like it's some sort of 'eye spy' game. Here are the details when you click the banner:

The Fabulous Gumshoe Gallop is a free Disney California Adventure eye spy game brought to you by MiceChat.com and the Hidden Mickey's Adventures books. Fun Hidden Mickey inspired prizes will be awarded to the top teams.
    Where: Meet on the Mendocino Terrace of the Golden Vine Winery (between the wine bar and the Blue Sky Cellar) - See map below
    When: Sunday, October 6th at 2pm
    Team Size
    : You may compete alone or in teams of 2, 3 or 4. Please note that prizes are awarded to the team regardless of size

This adventure will last approximately an hour and a half, with awards scheduled to be given out at 3:30pm.
    The eye spy is a fun for all ages event. You don't need to be a Disney expert to play. You'll have a great time exploring some of the details of Disney California Adventure.
    Hope to see all you FABULOUS super sleuths in the park on October 6th!
    * Please note that while the game is free to play, you will need to purchase your own theme park admission.
    My opinion? I'd say go for it! Sounds like a fun little event! Why not check it out? We all start off new on MiceChat and this seems like a perfect time to break the ice. You'll get to meet some of your fellow MiceChatters that you always see posting online!

I remember doing the Gumball Rally for the first time. I was a little nervous about doing my first MiceChat event since I didn't know anyone and no one really knew me. But I decided to go for it anyways and I ended up having a blast! Now, I'm addicted to the Gumball Rally and I'm aiming to do it every year! AND I got to meet some great people! MiceChat events are lots of fun and I encourage you to go!

Hope that helps!

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Re: Gumshoe Gallop

Oh, looks like Dusty posted more info about it here:

MiceChat Eye Spy and Gay Days Meet Ups - October 5th & 6th 2013

Looks like fun! Definitely check it out!