Thread: Iron Man Tech

Question Iron Man Tech

Ive been reading in the forum comments that "Iron Man Tech" is staying. What does that mean exactly.

Im taking a trip there in December, will it be there in December? Does 'Staying" mean indefinitely?

Thanks.

• Johnny and Me!

Re: Iron Man Tech

It will definitely be there through December, alongside the Thor meet and greet.

• Singing Drinker

I don't really think there's a set expiration on the exhibit. With Agents of S.H.I.Etc just premiering, the Thor exhibit going in to the building, Avengers 2 through 756,892, Iron Men Movies Till They Reboot etc - I'd expect it to be there until either Innoventions itself is replaced or they replace it with another Marvel exhibit.
    Woo! Spring is coming!

• -

I'm betting they keep both of those for a while and then add stuff from Captain America when it comes out. It sounds like they are turning Innoventions into a Marvel movie gallery until they can figure out what to do with it.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

This makes me pretty happy! I want to go when all the Iron Man stuff was there but was unable to get out to Disneyland. I am glad parts of it are staying!

• Professional Poltergeist

I dunno if anybody's said this yet, but according to the Dateline Disneyland posted on September 23... "Innoventions became home to “Iron Man Tech” earlier this spring, in support of the theatrical release of “Iron Man 3.” The Iron Man exhibit, which took over an empty corner of Innoventions’ upstairs area, was slated to close in this month but has now been extended indefinitely."

So there ya, go! Looks like you'll be able to see it after all.

• film975

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I'm betting they keep both of those for a while and then add stuff from Captain America when it comes out. It sounds like they are turning Innoventions into a Marvel movie gallery until they can figure out what to do with it.
    I'm wondering the same thing. I'm also wondering if the Imagineers are using these events as preparation for an eventual Marvel-based attraction in the Innoventions building. It's interesting though that Thor will be the first Marvel character in a Disney park.

• The doctor is in

I wouldn't be surprised if they started molding Innoventions into a Marvel expo. They could keep Iron Man Tech, put the Thor exhibit in, implement Agents of SHIELD themes, and include Avengers: Age of Ultron stuff.

Only a matter of time.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I'm glad to hear it will be staying. I forgot to go see it last time we were at the Park. Our next trip is at the end of October and our grandgirl will be with us. She was so thrilled to see the Iron Man suit on display at D23 that I think she will enjoy the exhibit.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!