Halloween party ticket question

Hello micechatters,

i have a question about Halloween tickets and I hope I am posting in the right area. I am taking my wife and I to disneyland at Halloween for our late honeymoon (married about 5 weeks ago) and we were hoping to go to the Halloween party as that is where we started to fall in love with each other before we got married, being from Canada it was our first time traveling together. Long story short(ish) I was waiting to get paid to buy tickets for the 11th and now I see its sold out. I was wondering if there are ever tickets released at the last minute or if there is a place like an online ticket exchange that people may sell them? I looked on stub hub and people are asking $200+ each, sadly far out of my level of affordability. If anyone has any information they can share with me, any and all help would be much appreciated.

Again if this is in the wrong section my apologies.

Re: Halloween party ticket question

Sorry about your dilemma. MHP are non-transferable and not for resale, which means you should stay far away from unauthorized resellers. Every year, people report getting scammed by someone reselling them party tickets. In past years, DL has released some tickets to sold out parties on the morning of said party. But I read that that didn't happen last year. You can call Disneyland to find out what this year's policy is on this issue. Is it possible for you to attend the party on the 8th or the 15th instead?

Thanks for the warning. I could go on the 15th by myself, sadly my wife can only come down thurs evening and must leave Monday. It's Canadian thanksgiving that weekend so she only has to miss one day of class. In past years when they did have a few extra tickets where would one go to find out about them? Ticket booths at the park? Thanks again

Call Disneyland directly (try Guest Services) to ask what their current policy is on releasing same day tickets to a sold out MHP. In the past, these same day tickets were sold first thing in the morning at the ticket booths. Check with your hotel, too, since some hotels (on site and off) sell MHP tickets to their own guests.