So we are planning a trip to Disneyland in November! And heard even more wonderful news, that the Christmas Parade was happening in November too, but had some questions on the event. Here they are and I just know I can get the best help from other Disney fans!
1. When are they taping the performances & parade this year (2013)?
2. Do you need special tickets to watch the performances & enter the park on taping day?
3. Is there any ride closures on taping day?
4. Is the normal firework shows still going to happen?
5. Is it more crowded than normal?
6. When do they release the line up for 2013?
7. Can you use normal admission tickets bought months prior?
8. Can you still get inside if they reach maximum capacity?
Thank you and I hope I didn't ask to many questions! And please if you went before I'd love to hear your experience!