Smile When are they filming the Disney Parks Christmas special at Disneyland, CA?

Hello,

Cant find that much information on these subject but, when are they filming the Disney Parks Christmas special at DISNEYLAND, not Walt Disney World and do you have to pay extra to see the performances? Do you need special tickets to get in the park? Help! Were buying plane tickets in a week to Anaheim!

Re: When are they filming the Disney Parks Christmas special at Disneyland, CA?

It's usually very early in November, but I don't know if the official dates are announced yet. Looking at the calendar, I would assume it would be Saturday November 2nd-Sunday the 3rd (Sometimes they do performances the second day)

You do not need any special tickets, but I would recommend getting there early and wearing Christmas themed clothes if you want to be filmed.

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Keep an eye on these dates on the calendar:
    https://disneyland.disney.go.com/cal...ult/2013/11/02

The parade times will be very weird.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• Halloween 2011

Checked the Disneyland website. The Holiday Season start date has not been announced from what I can see, but I did find that Small World is closed through Thurs Nov 7th (presumably to install the Holiday overlay) and open Fri Nov 8th. That indicates that the Holidays start on Fri.

That means the parade taping happens the weekend before on Sat Nov 2nd and Sun Nov 3rd. They can't hang the garland over Main Street or place the Christmas Tree until after taping is complete. Much of the park will have already transformed to Christmas already by Oct 31st. New Orleans Square and the Castle will already have their decorations in place.

No special tickets required.

• See Ya Real Soon!

I would assume the second weekend in November, otherwise it would only give then 1 day to remove Halloween & install (finish) Christmas.

The Dance the Magic website currently has the taping dates for Disneyland as November 8 - 10. Dance the Magic is the company that supplies the kid dancers that are always part of the parade portion of the taping. I think Friday is their rehearsal day, while parade taping often falls on Saturday. Some musical guest performances may occur on Saturday and some on Sunday. Time of day for musical guests varies from past experience.