Exclamation Taping of Disney Parks Christmas Parade on the second weekend of November?

Hello,

So I was recently told the rumor of the Disney Parks Christmas Parade being taped on the second weekend of November in Disneyland, due to Halloween decorations only having a day to being taken down. I believe this & this makes sense. But do you all think it does? Can we be positive that its going to be on the second weekend?

Thank you all!

Re: Taping of Disney Parks Christmas Parade on the second weekend of November?

They have taped that early in the past. I've seen no info yet for this year's taping. My advice is to watch the discussion forums on several fan sites, as someone usually finds out taping dates via the company that supplies the youth dance groups that are always in the parade taping and starts a thread with the info. That's what I do when I'm interested in going for the taping. Info on musical guests may or may not get out ahead of time. They usually try to keep that info quiet, but sometimes people find out who will be there.

Re: Taping of Disney Parks Christmas Parade on the second weekend of November?

the second weekend is Vet Day weekend, so probably the third weekend