Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Sock Puppet

Re: Well, Its Oct. 2 and No Signs of Future Announcements or Attraction Construction

I'm not ignoring the rumors, and have been one of pele excited about Monstropolis. However, there is absolutely no evidence in support of these rumors. One person stated construction would begin October 1st and another rumor stated sometime in October. Well, there are no scheduled attraction closing which would have to take place and there is absolutely no sign of anything happening in Hollywood anytime soon. Also, BlueSkyCellar looks to be closed indefinitely until further notice. It's not an update closing as the previous closings were, which tells me nothing of substance is coming for a loooooong time.

Re: Well, Its Oct. 2 and No Signs of Future Announcements or Attraction Construction

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    MagicBands failure is a deliberate & highly public waste of 1 billion carefully smeared mostly on Staggs.
    Can you explain to me how MagicBands are considered a failure when they're still rolling out a beta testing at this point?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLRDAD View Post
    I'm not ignoring the rumors, and have been one of pele excited about Monstropolis. However, there is absolutely no evidence in support of these rumors. One person stated construction would begin October 1st and another rumor stated sometime in October. Well, there are no scheduled attraction closing which would have to take place and there is absolutely no sign of anything happening in Hollywood anytime soon. Also, BlueSkyCellar looks to be closed indefinitely until further notice. It's not an update closing as the previous closings were, which tells me nothing of substance is coming for a loooooong time.
    Well, there is one sign that something is coming in that area. There were height balloons attached to the millionaire building a couple months back, so we do know that SOMETHING is being planned, we just dont know what it is.

Not to be an Eeyore, but do you ever in the back of your mind wonder if perhaps the Disney execs might be holding back on major investments in theme parks in the States, because they might have some advance sense of another economic downturn looming in the next couple years? Some folks are beginning to seem a bit more worried about the Fed not tapering off on QE like they thought they would -- signs that the 'recovery' is perhaps not really stable?

I hope this isn't the case, but...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123