Thread: D23 Magazine??

• Mouseke-Awesome

Question D23 Magazine??

It's been a while since I've purchased an issue of D23 magazine. I have the first few issues when it first came out, but for some reason stopped buying it shortly after.

Back then I was able to find it at my local Barnes & Noble. I saw that the recent Fall/Winder issue has an article on Annette Funicello, and I stopped by B&N just yesterday and wasn't able to find it. Also, I looked for it when I was at the parks in early September and I wasn't able to find it either.

Does anyone know if it's an "exclusive" magainze just to D23 members now? Or am I just outta luck at my B&N? Do they usually carry it at the parks? If it's a D23 member-exclusive thing now, I have a friend that is a member and could ask her I suppose. Stinks that I can't find it so easily anymore!

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

•   
    • Insert Hilarious Title

Re: D23 Magazine??

I have seen it carried at Off The Page in DCA. They had copies when I was there Labor Day.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

• Mouseke-Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Timicus View Post
    I have seen it carried at Off The Page in DCA. They had copies when I was there Labor Day.

I was there Labor Day weekend too, I must have totally missed it. But thank you for the information!!! I will have to look for it on my visit at the end of the month

D23 magazine is now exclusive to Gold members. You can no longer purchase new issues at the park or at other retail outlets. You may be able to find newer issues on ebay.

• Mouseke-Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by stevek View Post
    D23 magazine is now exclusive to Gold members. You can no longer purchase new issues at the park or at other retail outlets. You may be able to find newer issues on ebay.
    Boourns. That's unfortunate. I already looked on Ebay and found older issues, but not the most recent. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out