Decorations at Disneyland

I know halloween time at Disneyland ends October 31st and christmas time starts November 12th. Do you think halloween or christmas decorations will be up (or still be up) when I go November 7th?
    Thanks!

• Johnny and Me!

Re: Decorations at Disneyland

The Halloween decorations should be gone by November 7, but there definitely will be Christmas decorations in some parts of the park, especially New Orleans Square. Haunted Mansion Holiday will be open.

Thanks!

• Halloween 2011

Holidays at Disneyland actually start Friday Nov 8th. Small World Holiday opens and all parades and holiday fireworks are scheduled.

So yes, all Christmas decorations (including the tree) will be up on the 7th.

Does anyone know when they are taping the Chirstmas parade?? Hoping not when I am there!!

• I do believe in fairies!

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlandgirl01 View Post
    I know halloween time at Disneyland ends October 31st and christmas time starts November 12th. Do you think halloween or christmas decorations will be up (or still be up) when I go November 7th?
    Thanks!
    I spoke to a CM on 9/24 and she told me that there will still be some Halloween decorations up since they don't start swapping them out with the Christmas stuff until the second week in November. She said there will be a mixture of both in the park at that time. We were going to take our grandkids on Nov 14th. I think Main Street USA will be all decked out with Christmas stuff by that time. Maybe she was referring to Big Thunder Mountain Ranch and New Orleans Square since those are the only other places in D-Land that are decked out with Halloween stuff. I can't personally confirm this since this is my first year attending both holidays but I think a CM would be a pretty safe bet, but even they are not infallible.
    Last edited by Mountain Sprite; 10-06-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    "While there is very little grown-up in a child, there's still a lot of child in every grown up." ~ Walt Disney

• Minion

Heck, there will be snow on the castle and a smattering of small Christmas trees before October 31st!