Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: disneyland food

Re: disneyland food

When I go there are places I HAVE to eat ate. In Disneyland I have to get a hamburger on a pretzel bun at the Village Haus in Fantasyland. And I have to get popcorn while watching Fantasmic! In California Adventures I have to get a salad and pasta dish from Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta next to the Jumpin' Jellyfish ride and a roast beef sandwich from the Pacific Wharf Cafe. While watching World of Color I always get cotton candy. And of course, you need to invest in some churros. All in all you will spend less then $60 on all that.
    "What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do." - Walt Disney

Does anyone know if they are still serving that bbq pork shank? (it was over by the matterhorn) It looked pretty good and I was looking forward to trying it this Wednesday, but I didn't know if it was a limited thing or not!

• I'm not really here

Gumbo at Cafe Orleans is always a must for me.
    The Tesoro Island Chicken at Blue Bayou is amazing.
    The pork at Flo's.

If you want recipes for food at Disneyland, stop by City Hall and ask. They actually have quite a few of the recipes in a binder and they will photocopy them for you. I have gotten the gumbo and both Monte Cristo recipes this way. There are quite a few available (not all), so go and check it out.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123