[Should this be in Non-Disney Park Offerings? ]
Hi everyone! I’m a long time (well, since it’s been around) reader and first time poster here on MiceChat.
My name is Jared and I am doing a project for my Anthropology class about an underground subculture. I chose to do it on Disney Pin Trading, as I am a huge Disney nut, but have never really experienced anything related to Pin Trading. Last week I did my very first pin trade for this project, oh what a rush! (I was actually nervous!)
If you are a Pin Trader or have ever traded pins and wouldn’t mind taking a few moments to answer some of these questions, I’d really appreciate it. You can either post your reply here or email me at [email protected] – Thanks!
Feel free to skip any questions. None of this will be published in any way - I go to art school
1. When did you first get into Pin Trading? Which Disney park did it take place?
2. How many pins would you say you have?
3. Have you ever attended a Disney Pin Trading Event? When? Where?
4. Why do you participate in Pin Trading?
5. Do you have a Pin that is most valuable to you?
6. Any fun stories you have about Pin Trading?
7. Anything else I should know?
If you wouldn’t mind telling me a little about your background. Location, age, sex, married, single, kids, work at the park, etc…