• Victory Pictures

Sad Looking for Mickey's Holloween Tickets for the 25th

Hey all, so my fiance suddenly decided she wanted to go, after I asked her a while ago.

We want to go with about 4 other friends...

Is there anyone (or a bunch of different people) that would like to get rid of some tickets for the 25th (Friday)?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Pan

Re: Looking for Mickey's Holloween Tickets for the 25th

MHP tickets are non-transferable and not for resale, so your best bet would be to call Disney to ask whether they still have any tickets for your date for sale. Sometimes the website lists a party as sold out, but there are still some tickets available by phone. Call the Disney Travel Co., too, to check what they have. Also, guest of the onsite hotels have bought tickets on the morning of a sold out party at the front desk (the hotels reserve a limited number of tickets for their own guests), so, if the budget allows, try getting a room on property for your party date and ask at the front desk first thing in the morning.
    Last edited by PascalGal; 10-12-2013 at 05:17 PM.

• Victory Pictures

Thanks! Didn't realize that! Will do!

I don't know about getting tickets by phone or the morning of, but I do know that they have been selling tickets at the entrance to Frontierland on party nights from about 4-7pm. The line was pretty long when we were there Friday night so if you try that option I would get there fairly early to get a space in line. They set up the registers just between the Frontierland entrance and the pin trading shop. Of course, you need to already be in the park to be able to buy tickets so if you have APs or were already planning on spending the day at the park it's probably your best option. Otherwise there's always ebay for $200 per ticket. Yikes! Good luck!

Friday the 25th is sold out. I called earlier today to see if I could switch my tickets for the 23rd for the 25th due to my boyfriend's work. They told me that the tickets are non refundable and that the 25th is sold out. On the terms and conditions of the ticket it says that you may sell or give the ticket to someone else, so the tickets are transferrable. Obviously the ticket only allows 1 person entry but you can sell them.