Trip Report 1/28/06

Disneyland was surpsingly not that bad today. A few things special to report:

During this morning's Space Mountain adventure, I noticed that not all the lights were on, in other words, not many stars. Complete darkness, with minimal help from the few dozen stars. I was totally cool and kind of wish they would leave that way as it really shows you true space travel. But when I rode it a second time later, it was back up to its normal atmospehere.

Over at Indiana Jones Adventure, everyone know about the spike room, where you shake the poll and those loud sounds happen. Well, guess what, the pole has been removed. I don't know if it has been removed permanently, but thought it was interesting enough to report.

Today Main Street, U.S.A. was the most popular land out of all the lands. There was more people in Town Square than anywhere else. I couldn't figure out why, but then I noticed that there was character after character, Lilo, Stitch, Goofy, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Mickey & Minnie, and various princesses, Madness! But hey, the longer people stay in Main Street, the better it is for the rest of the lands, right?

• All you need is LOVE

Re: Trip Report 1/28/06

Thanks for the info

i will have some pics up in a bit from today...
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

• Closed Account

the pole at indy has been out for a week or two. its been out of its socket for months, and they finally got around to it.

If anyone is interested a few pics are up on my site....
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

• Space Mountain Expert

thanks for the photo tour of the 28th. My brother and I were there that day. It was a greeeaaat day!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking