Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Disneyland Attractions-Poster 2014 Calendar available today

I got one on Amazon for around $15 but it was one of the last available at that price.

No!!! Just went back to look at what I bought on Amazon and I may have only purchased the poster!

dang I cant find any on ebay or Amazon for the same price. They are all 10 dollars more. Hopefully they restock them soon

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    Would someone mind sharing a link to where they are finding these calendars on Amazon? When I search for them only a few options come up and they are running $30-$40. I did see the one that is $5 cheaper than Disney themselves are selling them for but upon further investigation i'm pretty sure its just a POSTER and not the actual CALENDAR.
    Try a search on "2014 calendar Disneyland". There are still 5 left for 20.95.

Quote Originally Posted by mey View Post
    Try a search on "2014 calendar Disneyland". There are still 5 left for 20.95.
    thats not the same calendar. The Attractions one is $40 dollars right below it

• Disney Geek wannabe

When this thread started I told my husband I wanted this calendar for Christmas and to please buy it early becasue it will sell out like last years... Husbands never listen, and he couldn't find it online any more. So he obtained one by calling the merchandising line at Disneyland. They were very helpful and he did have to pay 10 bucks for shipping and handling (eye roll) but at least he got 1 for me! You can contact them by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at [email protected]
    The item number for the Disneyland resort calendar is 400007737082
    He paid by credit card over the phone 19.95 for the calendar and as mentioned 10 for the shipping and handling.
    “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”
    A.A. Milne

Does anyone know if they are still available in the parks?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMommaApril View Post
    When this thread started I told my husband I wanted this calendar for Christmas and to please buy it early becasue it will sell out like last years... Husbands never listen, and he couldn't find it online any more. So he obtained one by calling the merchandising line at Disneyland. They were very helpful and he did have to pay 10 bucks for shipping and handling (eye roll) but at least he got 1 for me! You can contact them by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at [email protected]
    He paid by credit card over the phone 19.95 for the calendar and as mentioned 10 for the shipping and handling.
    thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
    thanks a lot
    Just bought it using that number above. pretty fast and painless. She said the store online only gets a small amount but they just grab theirs from the park so they have a lot.

I'd be very skeptical of the listing on Amazon that is selling the attraction poster for about $15. I strongly believe it is just for the ONE page pictured and NOT the full calendar. Assuming we are looking at the same seller, if you look at the other items, the seller has individual listings for all of the other posters from the calendar as well. I'd recommend Merchandise Guest Services myself if you want/need it before it comes back in stock online.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMommaApril View Post
    Thank you for this! I sent them an e-mail tonight - hopefully I can get my hands on one.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Woohoo!!! Just ordered my calendar along with the new park soundtrack plus got 10% off for using my Disney visa which I wasn't expecting! My shipping was only $7, she mentioned because it was under $50 that it was only $7 but it might depend on where its going? Anyway, I'm super excited!! Thank you again for posting that info!

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Woohoo!!! Just ordered my calendar along with the new park soundtrack plus got 10% off for using my Disney visa which I wasn't expecting! My shipping was only $7, she mentioned because it was under $50 that it was only $7 but it might depend on where its going? Anyway, I'm super excited!! Thank you again for posting that info!
    Do you recall the item number for the soundtrack?

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    Do you recall the item number for the soundtrack?
    I just asked for the new Disneyland soundtrack, I didn't have an item number. In fact, I didn't provide an item number for the calendar either. She just verified the description on everything. Super easy!

There were about 3 calendars at the Five and Dime yesterday (Saturday), and a bunch at the World of Disney tonight.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast