Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Donald's #1 Fan

Do you always seem to be at a certain place in the park most of the time? If so, why?

I'm getting ready to go back to DL. My family and I started looking at old photos of ourselves, just to get on the mood.

We were surprised to see most of them are at the same places: Main Street, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

We basically have very few pics of ourselves anywhere else; Rivers of America and maybe a couple from Toontown.

We were talking about it, and it's not that we don't like Adventureland, Frontierland, Critter or New Orleans... but we always go by, ride Pirates or Haunted Mansion, and get out, straight back to FL. It seems we always go back there, for some reason.

No, we have no clue why. Does this happen to someone else?

• A Happy Haunt

Re: Do you always seem to be at a certain place in the park most of the time? If so,

NOS
    best feeling in that area

• Foolish Mortal

Re: Do you always seem to be at a certain place in the park most of the time? If so,

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingdolt View Post
    NOS
    best feeling in that area
    +1 That area is so relaxing to me. The view of Tom Sawyer's island in front of you with Pirates and Adventureland off to your right, BTMRR across the ROA, HM, SM and Critter Country to your left. Jazz playing in the background, it just doesn't get much better than that.

• Hooterville, USA

FL has so many rides compared to other lands.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

I have pictures and videos from all over Disneyland and DCA. About the only constant is that I'm taking the pictures and videos and rarely in any.

• Chief Troublemaker

No matter what the plan of the day is, I always end up in the general ROA area criss-crossing from BMTRR to Indy to NOS to Critter Country and back again. We give FL and TL rides one go around, then it's straight over to the other side of the park for the rest of the day.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Singing Drinker

I think for me its not so much places I go so much as places I avoid. I don't go through the Castle or FL ride cluster due to crowding, I keep forgetting Critter Country exists, that kind of thing.
    Woo! Spring is coming!

• MaliBOOMer

I usually end up in Paradise Pier when at DCA. Disneyland I'm all over the place.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

• Done with MC.

I could just about live in the Frontierland/adventureland area.

If I'm just sitting around relaxing in Disneyland, I tend to prefer around the Rivers of America. Something very special about being there at night

The nostalgia of NOS, Frontierland, and basically the left half of the park. Always my favourite for sure.

• Under that tree again!

I find that I use the NOS bathrooms the most in DL. They smell and I don't suggest you use them unless you want to know what New Orleans really smells like. But I think this indicates that I'm often in the area.

In DCA mostly in the Wharf area, but it is the spot where all roads lead to.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• The doctor is in

I'm usually somewhere along the Rivers of America whether it's Frontierland, New Orleans Square, or Critter Country.
    I usually just pass through Fantasyland and Main Street and am in Tomorrowland any length of time because the lines are always long.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

• Former Churro Jockey

Definitely the west side (the best side!). I love the ambiance and especially the live music in NOS, as well as the restaurants. Although it does kind of suck once people start lining up for Fantasmic, but I've learned to navigate the crowds and more or less get around (take the train to NOS, use the bridge and Royal St to get between Adventureland and Critter Country).
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Minion

I like hanging out in New Orleans Square the most.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast