Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

First Look: Thor Appearing in Thor: Treasures of Asgard at Disneyland Park

Here is the first look at the Thor Meet N Greet:

Today, I’m pleased to share with you the very first look at the Mighty Avenger, Thor, who will be appearing as part of Thor: Treasures of Asgard at Disneyland park.

Thor: Treasures of Asgard, coming soon to Innoventions in Tomorrowland, will present an epic collection of objects brought to Earth straight from Thor’s home world of Asgard. You’ll also be able to travel across the Bifrost, a cosmic bridge transporting you to Asgard for an audience with Thor himself!
    Look for Thor: Treasures of Asgard to open November 1 at Disneyland park, and see “Thor: The Dark World” when the big screen epic adventure hits theaters November 8.

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Re: First Look: Thor Appearing in Thor: Treasures of Asgard at Disneyland Park

That throne.

That's crazy. Much more detailed than just a transplant of the Comic-Con booth that the Iron Man exhibit was
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Heavy Breather

Looks very cool. Maybe next year we'll get to see Cap.

I like it! Another! (We'll see how many Marvel fans are out there as to who gets that reference.)

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator621 View Post
    I like it! Another! (We'll see how many Marvel fans are out there as to who gets that reference.)
    Name:  Thor+drinks+coffee+Norse+mythology+myth+religion+gods+heathen.jpg
Views: 1477
Size:  25.8 KB
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Are we sure that's not Donald Trump's penthouse?

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

*smashes coffee cup*

If meet-n-greet Thor won't do that, they are missing out. (mostly kidding). I look forward to seeing how well he performs - if they cast as well as they did for Gaston at Magic Kingdom, could be a lot of fun.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Additional information:

Experience Thor at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim

Get ready for a rare event where Annual Passholders can enjoy not one, but a duo of offerings from Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic—both featuring Thor, the Mighty Avenger!

Thor: The Dark World Screening

Prepare yourself for an otherworldly adventure as you're treated to a special screening of Thor: The Dark World! This is your opportunity to catch the highly anticipated film before it opens in theaters everywhere on November 8, 2013.
    Plus, in celebration of the film's release, Passholders may also receive a special gift upon registering for the event! Please note that gifts may vary and will be available while supplies last.
    Screening Dates
    October 26 through October 28, 2013

Screening Times
    Once daily at 4:00 PM—each day's screening will run approximately 120 minutes.

Screening Location
    AMC® 12 Theatres in the Downtown Disney District

Thor: Treasures of Asgard Exhibit

Before the screening of Thor: The Dark World, Passholders will have access to an all-new experience where they can cross the "cosmic bridge" into Asgard—home world of Thor, the Mighty Avenger.
    Prepare for your visit first by learning about Asgard's culture and history from the fascinating exhibit Thor: Treasures of Asgard. Then, enter the Bifröst and be transported to the throne room of Odin—ruler of Asgard—where a familiar hero stands ready to greet you!
    Exhibit Preview Dates & Times
    October 26 to October 28, 2013, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM—each registered Passholder will have a specified one-hour window to visit the experience during this time.

Exhibit Location
    Innoventions at Disneyland Park in Anaheim

Registration and Wristband Distribution for Screening & Exhibition

• Passholders may register near the entrance to Innoventions in Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park upon park opening on one of the days of the event. Disneyland Park opens at 9:00 AM on October 26 – 27, 2013, and 8:00 AM on October 28, 2013.
    • With valid registration and wristband, each Passholder will be granted access to a one-hour window when they can visit the exhibit, and also access to the one (1) movie screening occurring the same day. Registered Passholders with valid event wristbands will only be allowed into the exhibit and the screening on the day they registered for the event.
    • Registration and distribution of event wristbands will continue while event wristband supplies last. Space is limited to approximately 500 Passholders each event day.
    • All participating Guests (3 years of age and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
    • Children under 3 years of age may attend the event as long as space is available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process. Please note that the film's rating is PG-13, so there may be material in the film that may not be suitable for children under the age of 13.
    • Registration must be completed in person at the entrance to Innoventions in Disneyland Park on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
    • It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
    • All participating Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.

Wristbands

• Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for that day's event and will receive an event wristband valid for an assigned one-hour window to experience the exhibit, and for admission to the screening of the film on that same day.
    • Event wristbands are required for admission to the exhibit and the screening on the designated day. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned event date and time.
    • Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability and capacity.
    • Space is extremely limited. Wristbands do not guarantee access to all elements of the event, and the event may involve long wait periods.
    • Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.

Additional Information

• The screening location will open to registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the movie itself. The theater will remain open until the screening time or until the theater has reached capacity, whichever occurs first. Late arrivals after the start of the movie will not be accommodated. The movie will be shown in 2D. Due to limited capacity in the theater, seating is not guaranteed and will be based on availability.
    • All participating Annual Passholders must present their wristbands to a waiting Cast Member at each event location at the designated time for admission to such location.
    • Passholders with valid event wristbands may only visit the exhibit within their designated one-hour window.
    • Valid theme park admission is required.
    • Information and event elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
    • Subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.

Parking

• Parking will be available at any parking facility at the Disneyland Resort.
    • Standard parking fees will apply.
    • Parking lot trams will operate their normal scheduled times.
    • There will be no transportation provided at the event from Innoventions at Disneyland Park to the AMC 12 Theatres in the Downtown Disney District.

Source: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/off...r-celebration/
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

•   
    • Super Hero

From Twitter:

Chris Hardwick
    @nerdist
    THORougly enjoying running around @Disneyland after a fun week @midnight! http://instagram.com/p/f6E6TnpGlq/ #Puns4Asgard
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab
    I still can't figure out where that strap goes.

• 2013-14 Premium APer

I JUST saw that - and we were planning on going tomorrow anyway, so we'll go straight to Innoventions and try to get wristbands. The screening would be awesome, but we've already got plans for opening weekend at the El Cap. Still, I'm really looking forward to the rainbow bridge, I really want to see how that's going to work (I bet it's some sort of glass electronic walkway with digital screens underneath).

• film975

Wow! I must say I am very impressed with that set design. Good to see Disney is paying proper homage to the God of Thunder himself.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Following the Iron Man attraction, Thor: Treasures of Asgard places Tomorrowland on an avenging thunderous roll! This is a Marvelous component to the upcoming film Thor: The Dark World.

If the Hulk becomes the next super overlay. one must wonder if the Innoventions building would be big enough and fortified enough to contain him.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• film975

I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the Avengers are gonna make appearances at Innoventions eventually. I also wouldn't be surprised if these appearances are preparations for a future Marvel attraction in that location in Tomorrowland.

That throne needs safety railings.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Quote Originally Posted by Great Movie Rider View Post
    That throne needs safety railings.
    Maybe an extra turret.
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast