I made a thread a few months back but since I'm closer to the date, I thought I should make a new one.
First trip to Disneyland for TWO days (I know, not enough time ) in December. Dates are December 19 and 20 (Thurs and Fri)
What was supposed to be a we-all-stick-together extended family trip turned into a every-family-for-themselves trip. So there are only four people in my party.
We plan to do DCA on Thursday and DL on Friday.
My family loves to plan so we thought we would get advice from people who've actually been there. Since we only have a limited amount of time and we're going to Tokyo Disney 3 months later, we only plan to see rides exclusive to California. Meaning no IJA, Splash, or Space. So our questions are:
- should we see soarin over California and Muppet vision? I only include this because I hear they may leave both coats soon (soon meaning before our next trip to either coast)
- where should we eat? We would like to eat someplace quick but really good so we don't waste time
- should we see Aladdin and Mickey and the Magical Map given our timeframe?
- What's our best plan of attack for Racers?
- What fastpass machines are disconnected from the network?
- What's the best viewing location for WoC, Fantasmic, and the fireworks?
our current "must-see" list is:
Disneyland: Alice, Mr. toad, Matterhorn, Finding nemo submarine voyage, it's a small world holiday, Haunted mansion holiday, Jingle cruise, sailing ship Columbia, great moments, Sleeping beauty castle walkthrough, Fantasy faire, A Christmas fantasy, believe... In holiday magic, Fantasmic, Mickey and the Magical Map.
DCA: RSR, Luigis Flying tires, Maters junkyard Jamboree, California Screamin, Mickeys fun wheel, silly symphony swings, goofus sky school, monsters inc, Aladdin, the pixar play parade, Christmas world of color, (maybe soarin over California and Muppet vision 3-D)