Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1

    • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dreams do come true :D
    Posts
    888

    Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    I just recently thought about this. When my husband and I were in Disneyland 20 years ago we went to the Haunted Mansion. We were in the "elevator" waiting to get on the ride and I got pinched in the butt! There was nobody behind me and I was holding my husband's hand, so it wasn't him. We could never figure out where it came from. Not long ago I was talking about it with my mom and she told me that it had also happened to me when we were there when I was younger. I had forgotten about it.

    So my question is, has this happened to anybody else?

    It's always me

  2. #2

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,162

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    No, but it sounds like a great tradition!


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  3. #3

    • Closed Account
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    893

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    maybe it was one of the happy haunts who has it in for you.

  4. #4

    • Huh?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    6,808

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Probably one of those hitchhikers... you know, the pervs that like to sit on laps near the end of the ride.

    Dirty old men, they be...
    -Tim

  5. #5

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,162

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Was it a two finger pinch, or a whole hand pinch?


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  6. #6

    • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dreams do come true :D
    Posts
    888

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    Was it a two finger pinch, or a whole hand pinch?
    it was a two finger, it happened quick. whole hand pinch...ouch

    It's always me

  7. #7

    • Flames Fan/Oiler Hater
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    8,060

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Don't tell the Disney lawyers about this, or they'll start making people wear "Fun Enhancement Anti-Pinching Devices" before you enter the room.

  8. #8

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    11,103

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Hey! That happened to me!

    Only it was in the Doom Buggy.


  9. #9

    • Scentsy Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the jungle.
    Posts
    5,902
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    well, something similar happened to me, but not there. i went to raging waters with my boyfriend and his two cousins and the four of us went on a raft ride, and they let in another couple with us (20 somethings). anyway, the ride entails a pitch black tube, so you can't see a dang thing. during the trip, my (i think left) boobie got a squeeze. i mumbled something at my boyfriend sitting next to me about not doing that. after we got off of the ride, i brought it up again and he said he didn't do it! i harassed him about it, not believing him, but he said he didn't do it, and would never do that infront of family (even if it was dark). so yeah. that's my story. then again, my boyfriend did get his arse pinched while in line for Buzz Lightyear, and i didn't do it either...nor was it a girl that did it.

  10. #10

    • Small Projects Team
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    580

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Disney's Special Effects are quite sophisticated.


  11. #11

    • Just Me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to be the better person.
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    oops

  12. #12

    • Just Me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to be the better person.
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Aren't there some online ghost stories involving HM?

  13. #13

    • The Useless Prince
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    10,273
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    My but pinching was strange....it is not even disney related...it was @ an italian resturant in New York...and a server pinched it not once but twice...both times We made eye contact....I was so scared...because this was the same server who was in the bathroom when I was going....i never said anything in "public" about it till now...and this happned....when I was 13...im 15 now...

  14. #14

    • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dreams do come true :D
    Posts
    888

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine
    well, something similar happened to me, but not there. i went to raging waters with my boyfriend and his two cousins and the four of us went on a raft ride, and they let in another couple with us (20 somethings). anyway, the ride entails a pitch black tube, so you can't see a dang thing. during the trip, my (i think left) boobie got a squeeze. i mumbled something at my boyfriend sitting next to me about not doing that. after we got off of the ride, i brought it up again and he said he didn't do it! i harassed him about it, not believing him, but he said he didn't do it, and would never do that infront of family (even if it was dark). so yeah. that's my story. then again, my boyfriend did get his arse pinched while in line for Buzz Lightyear, and i didn't do it either...nor was it a girl that did it.
    that is just wrong. the butt is one thing, but the boobies, off limits unless touching has been ok'd first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
    My but pinching was strange....it is not even disney related...it was @ an italian resturant in New York...and a server pinched it not once but twice...both times We made eye contact....I was so scared...because this was the same server who was in the bathroom when I was going....i never said anything in "public" about it till now...and this happned....when I was 13...im 15 now...
    I'm sorry this happened to you. You should have kicked his a$$ and then reported him!

    It's always me

  15. #15

    • Scentsy Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the jungle.
    Posts
    5,902
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindebella
    that is just wrong. the butt is one thing, but the boobies, off limits unless touching has been ok'd first.
    i KNOW!! and if i had known it wasn't the bf who did the groping, i woulda gone after the other boy in the raft, and hopefully embarassed him infront of his girlfriend....stupid boys!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. updates to the Haunted Mansion..what do you want in our Mansion?
    By pianoman13 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 06:35 PM
  2. Is Haunted Mansion Buggy #55 really HAUNTED??
    By Coheteboy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 09:16 PM
  3. Haunted Mansion vs Haunted Mansion Holiday
    By monotonehell in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 08:18 AM
  4. My Haunted Mansion Storyline- would make the Mansion 'more' complete.
    By A Disney Dreamer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 02:13 PM
  5. Haunted Mansion
    By gwbeachjr in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 03:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •