Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Re: New Ride Vehicle Design -- Can Disney Find a Suitable Attraction?

Quote Originally Posted by DLRDAD View Post
    Not to nitpick here, but did I miss something? How is just posting a picture of new ride vehicle tech a rumor. Is there something Im missing that this is actually rumored to be in the works for a future DLR attraction. I'm honestly not being a smart a__, just trying to put this together.
    I would have tagged this as an idea rather than a rumor. I've been covering both for the roundups lately.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet

This design is perfect for a planes ride in California adventure. Built the plane hangar were the trail is in front of grizzly peak,built a 2 towers in each land from condor flats to behind paradise pier were the other hangar will be located.As you travel above California adventure and pass trough the different towers you will be greeted by plane character themed after the land you're flying over.

OZ twister ride? Maybe you could have a spinner mechanism on the twister ride along the lines of the Teacups, and can spin or not as you like. You ride it as one of the ways to enter Munchkinland/Emerald City, an OZ themed land with a couple OZ-themed rides (maybe a Wicked Witch ride/attraction!). a restaurant, a food cart, and a store?

Black Hole dark ride? You fly along with V.I.N.CENT and Old B.O.B. through highlights of the story, soaring and diving through the final battle with Maximilian & the drones, and the dramatic denouement with the titular gravitational anomaly, and popping out in the White Hole exit area.

Treasure Planet/Steampunk Starship ride? Where you ride in flying longboats from the quays of your home planet, past an Inn bunt down by ruthless pirates, then up through an interplanetary pirate battle between Captain Flint, who's been preying on poorly defended interstellar galleons, and the pursuing Space Navy, soar through a a pirates' haven in an asteroid belt, and watch Silver barely escape the Noose and sail off in his own longboat before coming back home ourselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123