• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

From The Disney Parks Blog.

Sign Up Now to Attend ‘World of Color – Winter Dreams’ Premiere with the Disney Parks Blog

posted on November 6th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

For months, we’ve been giving you peeks at the new “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” coming to Disney California Adventure park on November 15. Now we’re giving Disney Parks Blog readers the chance to be among the first to see the new holiday spectacular at the premiere performance on November 14!

So join us at the Disney Parks Blog “World of Color – Winter Dreams” Meet-Up to see this all-new show before it officially opens. Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:

• All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
    • Each registrant may register just themselves or themselves and one (1) guest.
    • Confirmation will be for the number of persons registered in the party (maximum 2 persons).
    • Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value. A registrant must attend for his/her guest to be able to attend.
    • Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
    • Park admission will be provided beginning at 3 p.m., but participants will be responsible for any parking fees. Park admission is valid for entry only to Disney California Adventure park to view the show.

I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• First star to the right..

Re: Sign Up To Attend The "World Of Color - Winter Dreams" Priemere

​So how do we sign up?

• Quiet As A Mouse!

Go to the page and click on the link.

EDIT: And just like that, it has reached to capacity!

We're Sorry

Sorry, the maximum attendance limit has been reached for this event. Please keep your eyes open for future events in which you can participate!

Last edited by The Disney Ninja; 11-06-2013 at 03:40 PM.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

Good news to APs! AP Previews for "World Of Color - Winter Dreams!"

A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event

Celebrate the warmth and wonder of winter with the all-new nighttime spectacular in Disney California Adventure Park—World of Color – Winter Dreams!

Annual Passholders are invited to attend a special viewing. Event participants may also receive a special holiday ornament, while supplies last.
    Come and enjoy another Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event—and discover even more magic during Holidays at the Disneyland Resort.
    Dates

• November 15 through November 22, 2013
    • December 2 through December 6, 2013

Show Times
    Each show is approximately 30 minutes.
    On November 15, 16, 17, 22 and December 6, 2013

• 9:00 PM show time

On November 18, 19, 20, 21 and December 2, 3, 4 and 5, 2013

• 7:00 PM show time

Show Location

Same-Day Event Tickets with Disney FASTPASS Service

• Registration must be completed in person, by each participating Passholder, at the Grizzly River Run Disney FASTPASS Service machines on the day of the event only; no phone reservations, registration by someone else or other forms of registration will be accepted. Registration and distribution of Disney FASTPASS tickets for each Passholder show will be based on availability. Space at this event is limited and not guaranteed.
    • Cast Members will be available at the Grizzly River Run Disney FASTPASS location to assist Passholders with event registration and to hand out holiday ornaments, while supplies last.
    • Participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passports to an event Cast Member to check event availability and to register and receive a Disney FASTPASS ticket. Photo ID may be required.
    • Registration and Disney FASTPASS ticket distribution for this special event is available on each event day when Disney California Adventure Park opens—currently scheduled at 9:00 AM on November 15, 16, 17, 22 and December 2, 3,4,5, 6; and 10:00 AM on November 18,19, 20, 21.
    • It is recommended that all members of your party register together at the Grizzly River Run Disney FASTPASS location to help ensure that everyone receives a Disney FASTPASS ticket to the event.
    • This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the event as long as there is space available and they are accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) with a valid Disney FASTPASS ticket. Children under 3 will not receive an ornament.
    • A valid Annual Passport is required to receive a Disney FASTPASS ticket to a Passholder show and the accompanying holiday ornament.
    • One ornament and one event Disney FASTPASS ticket for each registered Passholder on each event day will be distributed at the Grizzly River Run Disney FASTPASS location, while supplies last.
    • Passholders will not receive a holiday ornament with a Disney FASTPASS ticket for any of the general audience shows.

Annual Passholder Viewing Area

• The Annual Passholder viewing area will open 1 hour prior to the start of the event for registered Annual Passholders with valid Disney FASTPASS tickets.
    • Valid Disney FASTPASS tickets are required for admission to the Passholder show viewing areas.
    • Disney FASTPASS tickets issued to Passholders on event day will be valid only for the specific World of Color – Winter Dreams show date and time as noted on the ticket.
    • Due to limited capacity in the viewing area, registration and Disney FASTPASS ticket distribution will be based on availability. Space in the Annual Passholder viewing area is limited and is not guaranteed.
    • Disney FASTPASS tickets to the Passholder shows may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
    • There will be no designated Annual Passholder viewing areas for any of the general audience shows.
    • Information and event elements are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, weather, operational issues, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions.

Parking

• Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
    • Parking lot trams will operate until their normally scheduled times.
    • Standard parking fees apply.

Additional Information

• Valid theme park admission is required.
    • Learn more about the World of Color show and how to use Disney FASTPASS Service to enjoy it.
    • For assistance, you may contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277).

Source:
    https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/world-of-color-winter-dreams-for-passholders/

• Evil is Sexy

Oooh. AP preview sounds good.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• #bringevilback

The AP showings aren't so much a preview as a set aside area during shows also available to the general public, with the bonus ornament (that is hopefully not as cheesy as the little mermaid magnet "gift" from the AP extra hours event)

if anyone has an extra +1 spot for the 11/14 blog meetup (not the AP previews) and don't mind giving it up, i would love to have it. i can offer up aquarium tickets in exchange too. thank u!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    Good news to APs! AP Previews for "World Of Color - Winter Dreams!"

Source:
    https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/world-of-color-winter-dreams-for-passholders/
    Has anyone gotten the ornament from this & is the viewing ae decent or am I better off with a dining package viewing area?

Will be going to tonight's show. So just curious.
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

OK, found the answer to my question LOL It's not spectacular or anything, but it's kind of neat.

https://twitter.com/DisneylandAP/sta...029696/photo/1
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterfly74 View Post
    OK, found the answer to my question LOL It's not spectacular or anything, but it's kind of neat.

Yep, pretty simple ornament. A few already on ebay...of course.

• SORCERER

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterfly74 View Post

There not anything spectacular, but kinda cool. I got mines like 2 weeks ago. there still handing them out a few days ago when I went. When you get your FP for WOC ask them if they have any still.
    Name:  IMG_0882.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  37.3 KBName:  IMG_0883.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  38.0 KB