View Poll Results: What do you think of the Jingle Cruise?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it's a fine addition to Disneyland's Seasonal Offerings

21 60.00%
  • I don't care / have no input

7 20.00%
  • It sucks! Hmph!

7 20.00%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

• Donald's #1 Fan

Re: Jingle Cruise sucks(?)

Well, maybe if all of you discuss it long enough, you'll finally decide what size of a poll and which title I wanted to post in the first place.

• Foolish Mortal

Well I finally experienced it last night. I wasn't expecting much, but I will say I was slightly underwhelmed with the script, I thought there would be a couple more holiday themed jokes than there were. The skip really wasn't that into it, but still busted out the Piranhaka joke, the Boa on top of the dead tree stump package, and one more that I can't remember. He didn't even say ANYTHING as we passed by the gorilla take over of the base camp area.

The queue area I thought was done up pretty cool though, just enough stuff without being too crazy. I waited about 20 minutes to ride, that included going up on top, and all the way back along the top towards Indy.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by moregumboplease View Post
    Well I finally experienced it last night. I wasn't expecting much, but I will say I was slightly underwhelmed with the script, I thought there would be a couple more holiday themed jokes than there were. The skip really wasn't that into it, but still busted out the Piranhaka joke, the Boa on top of the dead tree stump package, and one more that I can't remember. He didn't even say ANYTHING as we passed by the gorilla take over of the base camp area.

The queue area I thought was done up pretty cool though, just enough stuff without being too crazy. I waited about 20 minutes to ride, that included going up on top, and all the way back along the top towards Indy.
    how disappointing! I feel like perhaps I shouldn't attempt it again since I had an EXCELLENT skip last time! It seems like it can vary quite drastically depending on the skip, just like the regular ride

• Not the Fallen

I wasn't too fond of it either. Plus, the queue seemed weird to me and other guests. I wish they would have integrated more Holiday items with the animals.

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

I personally thought that the concept was carried out rather well. I mean where else would be appropriate to place decorations except the boathouse and the boats themselves.... the skippers weren't going to try to bring christmas to the jungle after being homesick by decking the lost safari with lights and wrapping garland around a giraffes neck after all.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415