Talking Taping of this years "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" at Disneyland, dates & times

Hello everyone!

When is the taping for this years "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" at Disneyland Resort? Were going on November 10 & 11 and want to know if any of the taping will happen on those days! And does anyone know when they usually start taping and whose performing this year?

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

-June!

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Re: Taping of this years "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" at Disneyland, dates & t

You're late.

Demi Lovato, Jordan Spark and Mary J Blige took the stage today in front of the castle this afternoon.

The good news is that they are filming the parade tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-09-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Angry Re: Taping of this years "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" at Disneyland, dates & t

Ok I'm a little upset, been waiting all year ):'( ... Do you know if there will be any performers tomorrow preforming for the parade?

Thank you!

Re: Taping of this years "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" at Disneyland, dates & t

They said at the musical performances today that the stars or Teen Beach Movie will be there for the parade so Im guessing they will do a song or two

Okay, I may not be able to tell you the answer to your question, but I do have a slightly funny story that is related to the topic.

Last year, I had another trip to the parks, and I planned on spending it like I normally would with my AP at hand; just a regular, care free day at Disneyland to put the mind at ease. Turns out the random day picked to go to Disneyland was the day they were filming the parade; something I completely didn't know about. Well, I know that ABC films their Christmas special stuff whatever they do at Disneyland, and I know the parade is one of them. But I didn't know that day was that day because A) I didn't follow up on any recent news/events and B) I didn't check to see if there was anything happening on those days. So I got frustrated at the park because I had to blame something at that time, I got frustrated at the larger than what I normally expect crowds, and then I got frustrated at me for being the idiot head in all the chaos and not looking to see if there was anything happening in the park.

Looking back the story amuses be a bit.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by mamajune View Post
    Hello everyone!

When is the taping for this years "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" at Disneyland Resort? Were going on November 10 & 11 and want to know if any of the taping will happen on those days! And does anyone know when they usually start taping and whose performing this year?

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

-June!
    Just an FYI, for the future, DL has ALMOST ALWAYS begun Christmas filming the first full weekend in November beginning first thing on Saturday Morning.

They do set up special stages ahead of time, so sometimes that will be the best clue that something is about to happen. however, sometimes the stage goes up overnight, so there is little announcement to guests, ahead of time.

Some years they have done it over the first couple of weekends in November. As for Special Musical Groups performing, last year they ALSO did some filming in Radiator Springs during the 1st week of December, but that has been an exception to the rule.

Hope it wasn't too crowed for you, this 3 day weekend.