• Disney Geek wannabe

Christmas time trip planning.

My hubby works for a company that is open 24/7 365, which means working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. That is okay with us the holidays can be celebrated any time. For us we are going to disney to celebrate Christmas early. We are going from Dec 11th thru the 14th! Very excited, looking forward to all the fun things to do at holiday time. Our trip also coincides with a candy cane date so I am also looking forward to that. Our annual passes expire in April and we will not be renewing them so we have begun making a bucket list of things we want to do. My husband wants to ride the lily belle. Since going to disney is obviously our gifts this year I would really like to make that happen for him. If anyone has done it could you please tell me how I can go about trying to get him on it?

Also, if anyone has any cool ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them.
    “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”
    A.A. Milne

Re: Christmas time trip planning.

I have only done it once, but it was a great experience. Unless they have changed things since I did it you will want to go to the Main Street Station as soon as the park opens. Ask if the Lily Belle is running that day and if you can get a reservation. It may not be on the tracks that day, but being polite and courteous to the CM will definitely help you get a reservation if any are available. I have also heard you can make reservations at City hall, but I have never done this. Good luck!

They won't let people ride the Lilly Belle if it's raining because they don't want to ruin the carpet, so keep that in mind when planning your trip.

(Yes, I know it hardly rains here, but we do have rain in the forecast...)

• Mistress of Evil

Quote Originally Posted by HatAndMouse View Post
    I have only done it once, but it was a great experience. Unless they have changed things since I did it you will want to go to the Main Street Station as soon as the park opens. Ask if the Lily Belle is running that day and if you can get a reservation. It may not be on the tracks that day, but being polite and courteous to the CM will definitely help you get a reservation if any are available. I have also heard you can make reservations at City hall, but I have never done this. Good luck!
    This is exactly how to get it done.
    Like Pp said...just hope it isn't raining.