Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Can Only Wish For More!

Re: Winter refub schedule updated

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiver View Post
    What part aren't you believing? The refurbs posted on the schedule you linked to are straight from Disney. 100% they are happening. What's not to believe?
    I think he means with the closing of Subs, and as far as refurbs go, they can be cancelled even after being posted online.
    Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
    - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
    - me too!

• Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I was referring to the MiceAge article with that comment. Specifically, their claims that the subs are closing for good and the numerous refurbs that are now apparently not happening despite them never being officially announced in the first place.
    Well not knowing what the original refurb schedule was suppose to be, how can we comment on how it will affect 2014?

I mean if we want to speculate - my guess is that the Mark Twain will go down for refurbishment somewhere in March or April. Just a hunch though.

• The doctor is in

Well not knowing what the original refurb schedule was suppose to be, how can we comment on how it will affect 2014?

I mean if we want to speculate - my guess is that the Mark Twain will go down for refurbishment somewhere in March or April. Just a hunch though.
    You're missing the point.

The rumors were than the Fantasyland rides were to be refurbished throughout 2014 in prep for the 60th anniversary as well as the announcements of Star Wars Land and/or Monstropolis. In addition to these, the rumors of minor tweaks in DCA like the refurb of Little Mermaid. Also add in the Court of Angels expansion of Club 33. If the rumors turned out to be true, it was bound to be a pretty busy 2014 construction-wise.

With the new MiceAge article that is claiming all of these refurbs that were never officially announced are now indefinitely on hold or canceled altogether changes a lot. It might not be as busy of a 2014 as was rumored. I wasn't talking annual refurbs that happen every year, like the Mark Twain. I was referring to the rumors and speculation swirling around.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

• Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    With the new MiceAge article that is claiming all of these refurbs that were never officially announced are now indefinitely on hold or canceled altogether changes a lot.
    Yes, the rumors that confirmed that the previous rumors were in fact just rumors CHANGES EVERYTHING.

• Singing Drinker

Yes, the rumors that confirmed that the previous rumors were in fact just rumors CHANGES EVERYTHING.
    That's just a rumor.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Disneyland Dreamer

Whew... Pirates will be up for Dapper Day. Shame about Splash... a pic of my daughter and I on the drop is a family tradition...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345