Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Inappropriate

Me and my brother make up the most pointless rumors while waiting in line. It's great to se people listening in. My personal favorite: "They're adding a loop and power launch to the jungle cruise. Thats' why it's under rehab."

• Santa Barbara, CA

I sometimes fumble around on the ground between the railings asking others if they've seen a small manila envelope, it's easy to spot...it has anthrax written on it.. :devil:
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

I've heard some girl talking about how all the AA's from the Country Bears are hidden throughout Splash Mountain, that was pretty funny.

Another good one is that they took out the subs because one of them sunk.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by NPCody
    I've heard some girl talking about how all the AA's from the Country Bears are hidden throughout Splash Mountain, that was pretty funny.

Another good one is that they took out the subs because one of them sunk.
    Well wasn't AA's from America Sings in Splash Mountain...
    Check out my other blog:

• Chernabog Admirer

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    Well wasn't AA's from America Sings in Splash Mountain...
    Ya, the AA's from America Sings were brought to Splash Mountain.. and a few AS AA's were put into Star Tours.. their skeletons anyway, I think, but I'm not quite sure. But its most noticable now that I've seen pics of America Sings.. and when I look at the Splash Mountain's AA's... the geese and the foxes are ones I recognize.

...With an exception of Brer Fox.

Roaming the Kingdom, one Adventure at a time!

I used to think the canoes were on a track. :o

• Metal Head

you mean walt isnt on Ice :confused: ... damn

and arent some of the country bears still on pooh. I know the wall trophy's are still there somewhat hidden.
    How much longer will it take
    For the world to see.
    We should learn to live
    And simply let it be.
    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

My favorite was a woman telling her husband that "they" filmed The Haunted Mansion (the film) inside of The Haunted Mansion (the attraction) and that's why it was down during Septemeber of blah blah blah...

I almost said something but held my tongue.

- FNDA
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Old_School_Goofy
    Isn't amazing how smart these people feel. How about the Matterhorn will collapse if they drain the submarine lagoon.

I heard that if they drain the lagoon... that it would calap-s revealing a secret entrance to a Top secret cloning facility where one of Eisner's clones is under ice waiting to be freed.... and that half of tomorrowland will calaps under it's own weight if the lagoon were to be drained...

Same thing with the lagoon at WDW... if it were drained then it would calapse and flood the utilidors... mabey true.. they did drain it "slowly" when the removed it....

• Boozer, User, and Loser

Years ago when they were draining the Rivers Of America to install Fantasmic, my friend peaked behingd the walls. She saw the track for the Mark Twain/ Columbia and sais "look, they're putting in a roller coaster!" I about died.

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station
    Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda
    Well they told me in Traditions when I started working at DLR, that Harbor Blvd. would sink if they drained the sub lagoon. I laughed really loudly because I thought they were kidding. The Trainer just looked at me blankly and as it turns out she actually believed what she was saying and was not making a joke. Ayayayayayay!

This only continues to float my theory that CMs are worse than guests when it comes to bad information

- FNDA

They told us something similiar, as well as the Basketball court in the matterhorn was built so the city would approve the building, when I know for a fact from living in Anaheim that the city had no serious building codes for that era, Walt built so his workers would have something to do on their lunch breaks.

The CM's in Traditions get very offended if you correct them, too

Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

• Resident Science Nerd

I had to just had to bump this because of a conversation I overheard while in line last week. Haunted Mansion had been down, and I got in line just as they were re-opening. There was a group behind me and a woman in the group was loudly speculating about why it had been down:
    "They probably went on dinner break. Either that, or if the line isn't long enough they close it down and wait until there are enough people to re-open it"

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005 at 08:55 PM.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda
    Well they told me in Traditions when I started working at DLR, that Harbor Blvd. would sink if they drained the sub lagoon.
    Well, I guess we're gonna find out real soon what's going to sink or fall down, now that they ARE going to drain the lagoon for the Nemo overlay on the subs. The sky is falling, the sky is falling

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    Well, I guess we're gonna find out real soon what's going to sink or fall down, now that they ARE going to drain the lagoon for the Nemo overlay on the subs. The sky is falling, the sky is falling
    Well, I mean, they can't do any MAJOR refurb on the lagoon because of Matterhorn and Autopia... if they dig out too much or hit the wrong something, it is PLAUSIBLE that something could become structurally damaged at its core. Maybe it wouldn't cause a full COLLAPSE, but a sinking of the Autopia track or something is possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast