Quote Originally Posted by SurfNSteady
About 3 and a half weeks ago I was in line for, yes, a frozen chocolate covered banana when a rumorator invaded my privacy bubble. "Did you know that those bananas are not really Del Monte?" I was inclined to powder off my back hand and put it across the left side of his face when I realized, "wait a second, maybe they aren't Del Monte? Maybe they are Chiquita?" And sure enough, after many letters written to the parks vending sector I was pleased to learn that in fact they really are Del Monte.
Which just goes to show, don't believe everything you hear, especially if it is by a guy that is probably in his mid twenties early thirties but has enough acne and an equally adolocent voice and physique to convince even the shrewedest of the shrewd that he is 15.
I heard that the chocolate bananas that Chiquita grows uses imitation chocolate milk to water their trees, and that's why the Del Monte chocolate bananas are better. Because they water their chocolate banana trees with real milk chocolate.