World of Color Winter Dreams Annual Pass Dates - Easy to get tickets?

Hi there,

There currently are Annual Pass exclusive dates to see World of Color Winter Dreams at a convenient time of 7PM during the first week of December. They give out tickets on a first come, first served basis and ran this last week as well. We have to drive down from Los Angeles, so I would really like to know when (if) they run out of tickets.

Has anyone gone and can comment about how late tickets were available? Do you need to get them early in the day, or is 3-4PM (or even just before the show) fine for grabbing tickets? This would help us greatly to ensure we don't drive all the way there and they're out. Thanks for any tips...

•   
    • Minion

Re: World of Color Winter Dreams Annual Pass Dates - Easy to get tickets?

I was able to get a ticket and the ornament at about 1pm on Friday. There seemed to be a steady flow of APs through the FP area, but there wasn't any line. Having said that, Friday was a chilly, rainy day and that might have scared some people away. When I was there they still seemed to have a lot of ornaments left.

I ended up going to the 10:15 show instead, because my friends who were with me don't have APs.

Re: World of Color Winter Dreams Annual Pass Dates - Easy to get tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    I was able to get a ticket and the ornament at about 1pm on Friday. There seemed to be a steady flow of APs through the FP area, but there wasn't any line. Having said that, Friday was a chilly, rainy day and that might have scared some people away. When I was there they still seemed to have a lot of ornaments left.

I ended up going to the 10:15 show instead, because my friends who were with me don't have APs.
    I went on the same rainy Friday, got a ticket to the 9 PM WoC AP showing at 4:30 PM in the yellow section. I'm sure it was due to rain though... I would probably get them around 1-2, at the latest 3 to ensure you get a FP