View Poll Results: Best Place Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Ride Might Lay Down Its Tracks?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former Motor Boat Cruise Area

25 35.21%
  • Tear Out Fantasy Faire Area & Lay Down Tracks

7 9.86%
  • Replace Fantasy Faire & Gadjet's Go Coaster area with Mine Train & tunnel under DL Railroad

9 12.68%
  • Uproot Redwood Challenge Trail & Throw Dwarf Mine Train Ride

11 15.49%
  • Replace Muppet Vision With Virtual Version Mine Train

0 0%
  • Make Room For Train By Sacking Half of Paradise Pier

1 1.41%
  • Merge Mine Train With PP Looped Coaster To Create "Seven Dwarfs Screamin'"!

2 2.82%
  • Can't Go wrong With Any Of These Ideas. Even Snow Whire Approves!

0 0%
  • Nothing here appeals to me. did you hire Dopey as a consultant for this thread?

20 28.17%
  • Would prefer original ride based on Snow and the Seven

7 9.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in DL? (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I think it really was a mistake for MK to trade one for the other, rather than a to the park. But they did need more meet and greet capacity. More people are in WDW waiting for meets and greets that serve one person to a family at a time than any other attraction that can load dozens of more people at a time.

It does seem novel so I hope we get the ride in some manner. Unless it runs like Rocket Rods. It will surely get long lines whether it is good or not, all MK rides do.
    Better to stand in a long line for a good ride than a short line for one less entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesire View Post
    I'd love it if the Mine Train was re-themed to the Country Bears, with "Ole Slew Foot" playing in the background as you race through Northern California Redwoods. You could even add Max, Buff, and Melvin before you start the coaster segment making jokes/warning riders/doing the safety spiel. Even though they are the "Country" Bears, there could be some sort of backstory on how they're vacationing in California.
    this would be great - or perhaps a Country Bears element that would bring them thar furry musicians back to "life" as entertainers along the train ride.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

I think I need to know about the 7DMT before I can say where I think it could go. I guess I wouldn't mind an expansion of Fantasyland here (after TL and a 3rd Gate). But I'd have different stories plussed. Personally I'd like Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan's Neverland and Aladdin before SW & 7D.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wilkinson View Post
    I think I need to know about the 7DMT before I can say where I think it could go. I guess I wouldn't mind an expansion of Fantasyland here (after TL and a 3rd Gate). But I'd have different stories plussed. Personally I'd like Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan's Neverland and Aladdin before SW & 7D.
    A lot of people are excited at the possible prospect of a Bearty and the Beast ride in the former Motorboat Cruise area. I'm definitely among them!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345