Help for crazy over Disney!!

Can you give me advise for DCA magic hour? We are entering through the California Grand Hotel Entrance is it better to go right to cars or get a fast pass first then go to cars so we can go more than once??? Also are the fastpass machines far from the enterance of the ride to hustle back to the line?? Is that wasting time. Want to ride more than 1 time without waiting. We are going Monday after Thanksgiving hoping not too crazy. Also what time you think will I need to get a fastpass for riding after sundown do they run out quickly????

• Mistress of Evil

Re: Help for crazy over Disney!!

FP's for RSR are not distributed during EMH, so ride other things and get in that line later on...
    First of all, do NOT use the Grand CA entrance...use the Main entrance and get there at least 30 minutes before EMH begins. When you enter the park, position your party to the far right of the rope the CMs hold at the end of Buena Vista Street. When they start leading people down through Route 66...stay on the right in the front. The queue for RSR is at the end of R66 on the right, so those on the right have an advantage. The only downside of doing this is if RSR is not up and running first thing, you may waste a lot of the Magic Hour. 10 minutes before the EMH is up, get in the hotel guest FP line that will be forming outside It's Tough to be a Bug in Bugs land. FP's are usually gone within 1 1/2 - 2 hours...sometimes sooner on busier, shorter days. If your party has riders over 7, I suggest using the single rider line for your ride in the evening, or any other time you want to go on it. The wait is not too long usually and you can end up with members of your party in your car, or you get to race against them usually.

• Hooterville, USA

Go right to RSRacers. If you walk fast you will wait maybe 10 minutes to ride.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Now I am confused. Just talked to hotel and they told me the fastest way to cars is by the California grand hotel entrance and make a right when inside?? And I asked if the Fast pass were open during MMH and they said yes??

• Mistress of Evil

There are only two turnstiles at the GC vs over 15 at the main gate. Depending on where you are in line at the GC, it may or may not be faster.
    You can get in line for the FP during EMH, but they will NOT distribute FP's until the park officially opens to ALL guests. It is a waste of time you are paying for, in my opinion. You either did not understand what they were trying to tell you on the phone, or they provided incorrect information...It does happen.