Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46

    • Hide and Seek with Anna
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    6,594

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    So far the stuff I have from Frozen are...

    Elsa
    Long sleeve shirt that I made
    A 12' Doll
    A 3' figure
    Poster
    Hot Chocolate mug
    A gaint Fathead wall decal
    and a bag to put food or any stuff in it.

    Anna
    Poster that is with Elsa
    3' figure
    and the bag

    Here are some pics






  2. #47

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Eastern Arizona
    Posts
    90

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    So far the stuff I have from Frozen are...

    Elsa
    Long sleeve shirt that I made
    A 12' Doll
    A 3' figure
    Poster
    Hot Chocolate mug
    A gaint Fathead wall decal
    and a bag to put food or any stuff in it.

    Anna
    Poster that is with Elsa
    3' figure
    and the bag

    Here are some pics
    Well, I'm going to be in the parks next week all week so I'm pretty sure any Elsa stuff I find I'm going to instantly buy. I'm really, really wanting that Elsa doll you have. The one standing free on it's own. Is that the 12" doll I've seen on the Disney website? I haven't been to any Disney store since I kinda live out in the middle of nowhere with no mall close by to visit. I'm making my annual trip to Disneyland next week though, so I'm excited about the Elsa merchandise. They have that doll in the park, yes?

    And I'm also with you on Anna. She was alright, didn't particuliary like her, but I didn't dislike her. She got kind of annoying and certain points to me. I wish Elsa was more the main character instead of supporting Anna.

  3. #48

    • Hide and Seek with Anna
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    6,594

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    Quote Originally Posted by Serendie View Post
    Well, I'm going to be in the parks next week all week so I'm pretty sure any Elsa stuff I find I'm going to instantly buy. I'm really, really wanting that Elsa doll you have. The one standing free on it's own. Is that the 12" doll I've seen on the Disney website? I haven't been to any Disney store since I kinda live out in the middle of nowhere with no mall close by to visit. I'm making my annual trip to Disneyland next week though, so I'm excited about the Elsa merchandise. They have that doll in the park, yes?

    And I'm also with you on Anna. She was alright, didn't particuliary like her, but I didn't dislike her. She got kind of annoying and certain points to me. I wish Elsa was more the main character instead of supporting Anna.
    Well tell you the truth. I did get that 12' Elsa at Disneyland I got her at the Emploum store on Main Street. I had a hard time getting her to stand like that with her cape or the long dress don't know what you really call it to full back like that. There is 2 more Elsa dolls that I have seen one at Disney store and the other on e-bay. But the one on e-bay is about 200 dollars or more.

  4. #49

    • Hide and Seek with Anna
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    6,594

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    I also hope this is not a bad thing to say cause of what happen to Anna but I would like to have a figure or statue of Anna when she turn that icy blue death statue hope you people know what I mean?

    Also sorry to anyone if I gave a spoiler to you who has not seen the movie yet.

  5. #50

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Eastern Arizona
    Posts
    90

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Well tell you the truth. I did get that 12' Elsa at Disneyland I got her at the Emploum store on Main Street. I had a hard time getting her to stand like that with her cape or the long dress don't know what you really call it to full back like that. There is 2 more Elsa dolls that I have seen one at Disney store and the other on e-bay. But the one on e-bay is about 200 dollars or more.
    Awesome, thank you! I'll make sure to stop at that shop as soon as we walk through the gates Monday. Or if I can find it in Downtown Disney Sunday night even better.

    If all else fails I can get a doll stand, that doll is just beautiful. Much more attractive than the Barbie dolls. I've seen the more expensive ones on ebay, but can't afford to spend that much with my current living condition unfortunately.

  6. #51

    • Hide and Seek with Anna
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    6,594

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    Quote Originally Posted by Serendie View Post
    Awesome, thank you! I'll make sure to stop at that shop as soon as we walk through the gates Monday. Or if I can find it in Downtown Disney Sunday night even better.

    If all else fails I can get a doll stand, that doll is just beautiful. Much more attractive than the Barbie dolls. I've seen the more expensive ones on ebay, but can't afford to spend that much with my current living condition unfortunately.
    Yes I agree much better then Mattel's Also her hand moves as well.

  7. #52

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    92

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I'm seeing Frozen 3D today. Am looking forward to making an appraisal of it.
    Well did you like it?

    I wouldn't worry too much about Frozen. I mean Aladdin, Beauty & Beast, Lion King and Wreak it Ralph were all really big at the box office and look how much presence they have in the DLR parks?

  8. #53

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: Here's to hoping Frozen isn't made a huge part of the parks

    I personally loved everything about the movie, I thought it was beautiful visually had amazing songs that drove the story, and was one of the best movies Disney studios has put out in a long time, the last 3 movies in Tangled, Wreak it Ralph and now Frozen were all so amazing, I liked planes but that was originally slated for a direct to DVD so I did not feel it was on par with the others. I am not so much for it to have a huge park presence however I think the meet and greets are just fine.
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Hershey Park made me appreciate Disney all the more!
    By Nancywitt in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:34 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 12:25 AM
  3. Here are some FUN DLR panaramas I made...
    By SplashMoun10 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:02 PM
  4. Stories/Made Up Reasons for Leaving the Park?
    By Disneyland Daddy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:29 PM
  5. Time's up! Back to the parks! Here come the cheap AP's!!
    By Mac Daddy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 11:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •