So we decided to go on a last minute trip to Disneyland last weekend and it was the first time going to Disneyland during the holidays in at least 15 years for me. I'll make this a quick trip report since I don't feel like typing much.
- Coming from someone with an autistic nephew and being a user of the old GAC, the new one didn't make much of a difference to be honest, all it took was a little planning. Yeah you can only have one ride on the card at a time, but you can also go get fast passes which is what we did and we basically got to ride everything we wanted to during a two day stay during the busiest time of the year. It's perfectly fair the way it's set up, I can't see how people can complain.
- I loved the Haunted Mansion overlay. I think I might have liked it over the original HM, although it just might be my holiday spirit talking right now. I also really enjoyed It's A Small World and the beautiful exterior.
- Certain hotels don't really provide the "Disney experience". We stayed at the Fairfield Inn by Mariott across the street and it just didn't provide that "Disney" trip feeling I got at other hotels.
- The weather ranged from 75-80 degrees while we where there and I hated it. I can't seem to get into the christmas spirit when I'm sweating. It just isn't Christmas to me if it's not cold. I hate the warm southern california weather during fall/winter. It didn't feel like December.
- Strollers....Strollers everywhere. I hate them. Too bad Disney can't ban them from parks. It's not just the strollers I dislike, it's the people pushing them constantly clipping your ankles and running over your toes. Such a nuisance.
That's it for now! Happy holidays ya'll!