Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's Frozen Trip Report for Dec. 8th, 2013

Hello fellow MCer's sorry that I haven't done any my trip reports as of late. I haven't been going to the park that much for the last two months cause of work and with no money for a wild. This trip report is not very long but it was fun. This report is mayle with the two new Princess of Frozen with a little bit with some of the others.

I got to the park at 2:30 and after getting off the tram and getting in the park I when to the photo shop to get a photo that I wanted from the last time I was at the park at the end of Nov. So after I got the photo I when on to New Orleans squard to see if my friend Princess Tiana was out but with the crazyness that was going on there with the candlelight and the parade going earlyer then what it is sopost to. So anyways when I got there I didn't see her out and figure that she must be on her break and or they needed her for the parade send she is now part of the Christmas Parade. I didn't stay long cause I wanted to see the two new Princess Anna and my persaonl favorite Queen Elsa. Which she has become my new favorite dropping Belle out of my top 3 favorite Disney Characters. Aurora,Ariel & Elsa. So I when ahead and when to the meet and greet spot. I got there around 3:24 and the line wasn't moving that much the sign said a 60 min wait but it took about hour and 30 min wait to get in to see them or at less Anna. Before I saw Anna and was in line I had my hands full with alot of stuff from my camera to my backpack to a calendar from Frozen to the photo I got at the photo shop of Queen Elsa when I first saw her and Anna on the 24th of Nov. Some people saw my calendar and as me where I got it at. I told them at my work which is at Toys R Us which there was only 3 left. So I think the people that I told them where I got it may go to Toys to get there own So after waiting the 1hr and 30 mins I got to go in and waited my turn. Who at the time was only Anna there was no Queen Elsa. So when it was my turn she saw me with my camera and let me take a photo of her before I got in to see her.

So after the photo she saw me with my calendar that I wanted her to sign. Wild she was signing it she ask me how I was and I said I'm fine she was lie just fine I said yeah.

So after talking to her for a little bit we took are places for our photo time.

This is the picture that Anna sign for me.

So after the photo Anna said to me it was good to see you again. I saw this Anna the last time I was there can say she is a friend just yet. So after I saw Anna I when back in line cause I really wanted to see Queen Elsa send she is my favorite now and as you may have seen from my shirt and my new signature. So I was cutting it very close to get back in line send the CM closes the place at 5. I may it back in with in 5 mins before they close. So I waited again for another hour or so once I got in I saw that both Queen Elsa and Anna where together this time. This little girl that was in front of me had one of those animal hats that when you prest it the ears or in this case the tale will pop up. It scare Anna cause she didn't no what it was. So Anna was playing with the girls hat and Queen Elsa had to stop Anna for playing with the hat and get the photo taken with the girl. So after she stop and taken the photo it was mine turn. I had my camera out and Queen Elsa saw me and smile she was trying to get Anna to pose to but she was bizy with the girl still. But I took it anyways.

When I got up to the girls Queen Elsa saw my shirt and said he's got me on his shirt Anna musten't hear her because she saw my Calendar and was like what is this. I was showing Queen Elsa the photo I had of the both of us from the last time. So wild Queen Elsa was siging the photo.

Anna took my calendar and was going over it. My calendar was in both engish and Spainsh which I don't read and as well as Anna. She didn't know what the spaonsh words where saying which I didn't either. Elsa was saying what they where. So then Anna was going over the calendar again but then Queen Elsa said put the calenar done and look at it later.

So after Anna put it down all 3 of us where getting in place but we had a little trouble cause Queen Elsa's cape was in the way that all 3 of us where triping on it so Elsa then glide both me and Anna where to stand. So then we where ready for some photos.

So after some photo which I don't have them all cause most was taken from photobucket which I will get later. I ask both Anna and Queen Elsa if I can get a hug so they both said yes and I like the way Anna looks in this photo.

So after my time with Queen Elsa and Anna I may my only stop of the night to the Royal Hall. When I got there the line wasn't full at all but once I got in the line was not moving at all I think there was some problems going on with some of the Princesses in there. So after what I would say 20 mins. The line was moving. Once I got in to see the first Princess it was Princess Aurora my first ture love. She saw my shirt and ask me if I had seen the movie yet. I told her I did that I saw it on Nov. 29th and the reason why my shirt said Princess Elsa and not Queen Elsa is that I had it made before I saw the movie. Aurora said that is a good reason. She then ask me what I like about Elsa. I told her that she is beautiful but not as beautiful as u. She said that is so sweet of you. I told her that nobody can't take your beauty. I also told her that Queen Elsa is now my top 3 favorite Princess that she drop Belle out of 3rd place.

After my time with Aurora I when to the next Princess Ariel. When it was my turn to see her Ariel saw my shirt and said you know Elsa is a Queen not a Princess. I told her I know but I had the shirt made before I saw the movie. She then said well that is an excuse. I told her that I am making another Queen Elsa shirt but don't have the money to get it until friday. So then she ask me if I like to get our picture taken I said sure. She then told me to say Fishy. I didn't I told Ariel I couldn't say that to her. She didn't say anything to the command.

So the final Princess I saw for the night was Jasmine. She also saw my shirt and as me if I had seen the movie I told her yes I had. She then ask me what I like about the movie. I told her that I love Elsa's singing and how beautiful she is and her dress. She then ask me if I would like take a photo with her.

I forgot to show you the photo that Queen Elsa sign for me.

This ends my trip report for Dec. Sorry that it is a short one.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 12-12-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: fixing my error.

• formerly very helpful

Re: Capt Hook's Frozen Trip Report for Dec. 8th, 2013

I always love your trip reports. It must be great to be so well known by such royalty!

• Foolish Mortal

Hook, you are making me jealous with how much time you get to spend with all of the Princesses! Great report.

man! i always get so shy meeting the princesses and have never gotten a good picture! haha! you give me hope that someday I will! thanks for the update man! <3

Thank you for the report on Anna & Elsa. Can not wait for my daughter to meet them! Great pics!

• Indiana Scott

Good stuff Capt!

I always enjoy seeing your trip reports about your time with the princess.

I never have the patience to wait in line to meet them. So I like seeing all the pictures you take.
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

• Goofy

good stuff thanks

• DLR Enthusiast

Awesome trip report! I, like many others, are usually too busy or too shy to meet the Disney princesses. So reading your reports always brings a smile to my face
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

• Praisejesus

Nice report Capt'n. It would only be nicer if you profread it. Keep it up.

• formerly very helpful

Many would consider it bad form to make your first post one that criticizes another's thread. Also, in cases where you do criticize one for not proofreading, it would be better if you don't misspell the word "proofread."

Thank you for making your report Hook! I always enjoy reading your updates and I was wondering who would be your favorite of the two stars of Frozen!

• Queen Elsa

Thank you Raven. Yeah it Elsa has become my favorite of the two. Nothing against Anna but I just love Elsa a little bit more.

Love your enthusiasm Capt Hook! Reminds me why I love the whole Disneyland experience so much.

Once again Captain Hook you have made me smile with your trip report. I think you look so dapper in your new hat and really like your shirt. I don't know if you will remember but I was lucky enough to meet you in October near the Grizzly raft ride. What fun for me. Maybe I will see you next weekend when I come down from the "Frozen" north to spend some time in the parks. Merry Christmas and many more joyful trips for you in the coming year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast