• defenestrate

fireworks from It's a Small World

i guess you disney gurus already know this, but i just wanted to let you all know that you should definately watch the fireworks from infront of small world, not just from infront of the castle because it is a totaly different experiance. not only do the fireworks themselves looks alot bigger (becasue you are about 100 yards closer) but they use the fromt of small world as a giant projector screan that diplays images that go with the firewoks. it is so well done that i was watching the projections more thn the actual pirotechnics. I also understood the show better with the visual. also, at the part of the show where the train sound is heard the train itself (which is parked right where it goes by small world) toots it horn and stars to go. it is basicly a really neat experiance for those of you who have seen it from infront of the castle allot. oh, and the crowds are smaller.

• Small Projects Team

Re: fireworks from It's a Small World

I don't like it as much because you have to turn your head for some scenes. My personal favorites are the cannon fire, the stretching room, and the fire in the indiana jones part, all stuff you need to be in front of the castle to see properly. Other than that it's cool.

i will still argue that nothing compeats with the castle viewing area.

• Basking in birthday love

My favorite spots are the train station and Innoventions. The train station because it's very much uncrowded and you get a fantastic view (and quick transportation to the rest of the park, or quick access to the exit), and Innoventions because you can see the Matterhorn, some of the castle, and Small World, and it's even less crowded than the train station.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

I just saw it from IASW on Sat. and it was nice, but I missed seeing Tinker Bell, the lasers, and the Haunted Mansion. But since there isn't a crowd to fight, I think I'll take my kids there for spring break. It was so nice afterward because we didn't have to fight the crowd. A definite plus.